Buy Bioshock 360, get Darkness 360 free - $50 at Amazon/Frys, $60 at GameStop

poisonedpawn45

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Amazon ($50):
[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Scroll down a little and it will say Best Value. It says buy Bioshock and get The Darkness as a free gift.

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-BioShock/dp/B000MKA60W/[/quote]

Update: Now available at EB/GS
http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=B200224B
Use coupon code SAVER for free shipping

Frys.com has a deal going on where you buy Bioshock and get Darkness for free:

Frys ($50):
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/5441549?site=sa:Homepage:Spot2
Price: $49.99 + S/H

EDIT: Corrected the Fry's price to $50, thanks TouchH2!

[quote name='XxSmityxX']The deal is still active....
Dont know what your talking about?[/quote]

It was dead yesterday for a while, don't know why. It's fixed now, and I reordered it :D.

Does anybody wanna go halfsies on the Amazon deal? I really want Bioshock but I have no interest in The Darkness. I'd just put The Darkness on eBay, but I don't feel like putting that much energy into it.

Send a PM if you're interested!

Damn I placed an order on 11/14 and just came in right now. LOL I woke up this morning with a confirmation that they sent it and then BOOM it was right in my hand and that was with the free shipping. DAMN IM NOT GOING TO SLEEP THIS WEEKEND LOL

Thank you OP

I see no such button where is says buy both and save.

I see a button that says buy both now for 106.98.

I click on Add to cart, I enter my password and I get to the click to order page and it shows up as 112.00.

so I'm not sure what people are talking about unless the deal is dead. I see no such thing as any promotion either.

[quote name='madvaz']I see no such button where is says buy both and save.

I see a button that says buy both now for 106.98.

I click on Add to cart, I enter my password and I get to the click to order page and it shows up as 112.00.

so I'm not sure what people are talking about unless the deal is dead. I see no such thing a any promotion either.[/quote]Yeah, it's dead again. If it comes back today, I'm buying it. I regret not ordering it the first time I saw it. I don't want The Darkness, but hopefully I can trade it in to get a lot of money off of Call of Duty 4 or The Orange Box.

looks like i missed this deal by a day. looked for it last night, checked again today, it only says buy both for $106.

i don't even have a 360 yet (all the Kmarts are out so looks like full price for me) but i am willing to buy these games ahead of time. bring it back amazon!

[quote name='hawkhogan']I just tried the link to Fry's and it seems to still be up.[/quote]

Yes Frys is up but is there any coupon or code to cut down on the $6 shipping?

still a great deal but i could get both (used Bioshock, new Darkness) for a slightly less price on Ebay. so if anyone really wants both games and Frys does not come through for whatever reason, check out Ebay.

Ordered these on the 14th and got them in the mail today from Amazon (used the free super saver shipping). Great deal! The Darkness wasn't a game I was particularly interested in, but after seeing this deal, I noticed that it actually got some good reviews and that it seems to be a sleeper hit of sorts, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks op!

[quote name='morphineseason']Ordered these on the 14th and got them in the mail today from Amazon (used the free super saver shipping). Great deal! The Darkness wasn't a game I was particularly interested in, but after seeing this deal, I noticed that it actually got some good reviews and that it seems to be a sleeper hit of sorts, so I'm definitely looking forward to checking it out.

Thanks op![/QUOTE]
Ditto on it all. :)

*UPDATE* Amazon charged me for The Darkness, so I called Customer Service this time instead of e-mailing. Come to find out, there is a known issue when Prime members made the purchase on this promotion and it would come up as 2 orders. The guy I talked is refunding my money for The Darkness. So if anyoen else got charged for both (especially Prime members), call Amazon and they'll give you the refund on Darkness. And trust me, I received no hassle and the call took no more than 5 minutes. A+ to Amazon's customer service!

I just got mine for $57. No tax. Free shipping. A good deal. I tried to get mine a few days ago for $50, but they canceled the offer. I'm kicking myself for not getting it when it was $50, but I'm glad I was able to get the deal I got. It still beats the $50 + $5 shipping + $3.75 tax that EB wanted. They no longer have their deal either. What do you think the chances are that it'll be even cheaper on Black Friday or Cyber Monday?

Damn USPS, estimated delivery November 20th. Guess, what, it still isn't here. Will I get it Friday? If not the Post Office is getting an angry phone call.

bread's done
Back