Buy.com $10 Google checkout bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='freshzen']Did all your orders go through and get shipped out?[/QUOTE]

All the orders went through and will probably be shipped out today.

I tried this but it wouldn't let me use the GCU discount? Oh well, I'll stick to amazon..

Just got Time Crisis for PS3 for 39.99 Woot Woot

[quote name='deathscythehe']This was news about a year ago. Google checkout is NOT a deal.[/QUOTE]

It is when you are paying $4.00 for some great Blu-ray movies. :)

[quote name='eau']Have to use multiple credit cards/addresses for this deal, right?[/QUOTE]

Just use different email addresses. Everything else can remain the same...

[quote name='thextreme1']Just use different email addresses. Everything else can remain the same...[/quote]

Wrong, actually.

I've had to resort to different cards, names, and addresses.

[quote name='prmononoke']Wrong, actually.

I've had to resort to different cards, names, and addresses.[/quote]

Yeah, I've tried quite a few different combinations and no dice. I've got crappy luck sometimes though.

Actually, you can use the same card as many times as you want. Back around when it first started, i made over 40 orders with 6 cards. Unfortunately it seems that they have since banned my address; because nothing i try will work.

[quote name='thextreme1']It is when you are paying $4.00 for some great Blu-ray movies. :)[/quote]
Everyone knows that you can use GCO to get 10 dollars off. Making a thread saying you bought a bunch of regular price dvds for 10 dollars less each is stupid, as you can make a thread for every single item on their site with this logic. We went through people posting these non deals months ago.
It's also a non deal considering that google WILL cancel all your orders, especially if you have 5-6 on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back