Buy.com $10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout - 360 Vision Camera 27.99 shipped & more!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some decent deals...

Xbox 360 Vision Camera is $37.99 - $10 = $27.99 w/ free shipping
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is $39.98 - $10 = 29.98 + 4.40 shipping = $34.38
Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Packis $68.99 - $10 = 58.99 w /free shipping (now $65 AC)

Many more good deals...
On the checkout screen, use Google Checkout as payment method.
If you need to create a Google Checkout account, go here:
GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Other deals (thanks, ig88vsbobafett)
Price includes shipping, if applicable
Enchanted Arms $46
NBA 2K7 $45
NHL 2K7 $49
Dead Rising $49
Saints Row $48

Test Drive Unlimited $30
Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Subscription Card $38
Xbox 360 Live Arcade Unplugged $28

Does the order information show up on the buy.com website or just Google checkout. All the order information for me is showing up on Google checkout so I can't access the tracking information. Thanks!

Anyone else having trouble with BestPrices.com? Myself and a friend of mine just checked out (he tried Guitar Hero 2, I tried FFIII DS) and Google Checkout didn't show up.
It has me a little worried, because I already pre-ordered Castlevania PoR from them.

Edit: Apparently he got it to work ($6x.xx for Guitar Hero 2, as well, which is pretty crazy). Maybe I just tried at a bad time.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Does the order information show up on the buy.com website or just Google checkout. All the order information for me is showing up on Google checkout so I can't access the tracking information. Thanks![/QUOTE]
You can check your order on Buy.com here:

https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/guestordersearch.asp

Make sure to use the Buy order # in the email from buy.com, not the Google Checkout Order #.

[quote name='SDC']Anyone else having trouble with BestPrices.com? Myself and a friend of mine just checked out (he tried Guitar Hero 2, I tried FFIII DS) and Google Checkout didn't show up.
It has me a little worried, because I already pre-ordered Castlevania PoR from them.

Edit: Apparently he got it to work ($6x.xx for Guitar Hero 2, as well, which is pretty crazy). Maybe I just tried at a bad time.[/quote]

Guitar hero 2 is $74 at best prices, which would be about $67 shipped after the discount if I did my math right. If the MSRP is actually $80 (Damn Red Octane has got us by the balls!) then this is a good deal. I'm hoping the price will be $70 in stores, like the Guitar Hero 1 bundle
Edit:after a search, seems unlikely....

I ordered Harvest Moon DS, and it should be at my door tomorrow.
I ordered FFIII, and it went through ok.

I was hoping for some Pokemon Diamond/Pearl preorders at bestprices.....we'll see....

Alrighty, i think i need to stop now. 6 orders of books (90% of which are graphic novels) and a copy of Rushmore: Criterion Edition. I think my wallet has been officially shut the fuck up for a few months.

[quote name='nintendospy']You can check your order on Buy.com here:

https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/guestordersearch.asp

Make sure to use the Buy order # in the email from buy.com, not the Google Checkout Order #.[/quote]

Whenever I do that a red message always pops up saying they can't find the order. And when I log into my account it's not under my order history. I've gotten emails from both Buy.com and Google saying it was shipped, and my card was charged, do you think I should worry?

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']Whenever I do that a red message always pops up saying they can't find the order. And when I log into my account it's not under my order history. I've gotten emails from both Buy.com and Google saying it was shipped, and my card was charged, do you think I should worry?[/QUOTE]

That happens when you order via Google Checkout. You can check the status of your order by going to Google.com. At the top-right you can sign in, and after signing in, go to your account. From there you can view your orders.

I hate this deal. It's like crack. Manipulating the various CDs/DVDs/books/games/whatever you want so you're always paying between 20-25 bucks is hard to stop doing.

Is this deal ($10 off google checkout) gonna expire soon? I want to make my purchase in a week when I actually get a chance to play MKA to see if I want to buy it or not.

[quote name='comonjoe']Is this deal ($10 off google checkout) gonna expire soon? I want to make my purchase in a week when I actually get a chance to play MKA to see if I want to buy it or not.[/QUOTE]It runs through the rest of October. I think they should edit this into the thread title, because the question is coming up a lot!

I just hope the darn 360 Vision cam comes back in stock before the deal ends, if it does it will be $23 shipped which is a sweet price.

[quote name='SDC']How much crap do you have in your cart? Whenever i have 2 pre-order items the google checkout option greys out, but if I take one out it is ok.[/QUOTE]

has anyone figured out what the deal is with preorders?

I made 2 orders with pre-ordered dvds, and they went through fine, but when i try to preorder FF12, google checkout is greyed out :(

the xbox360 vsion camera is now down to 32.99 for possibly 22.99 but i cant use google checkout for some reason, would it be because the item is on order?

[quote name='diablofreak']the xbox360 vsion camera is now down to 32.99 for possibly 22.99 but i cant use google checkout for some reason, would it be because the item is on order?[/QUOTE]

Yes, as already discussed.

Does the google deal at buy.com allow for pre-orders? It will not allow me to use it for Gears of War or for Splinter Cell. Anyone have any success recently with pre-orders?

[quote name='spearchucker']Does the google deal at buy.com allow for pre-orders? It will not allow me to use it for Gears of War or for Splinter Cell. Anyone have any success recently with pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

No, it has to be instock.

How long has ground shipping been taking for people who ordered form buy.com? I ordered Lego Star Wars 2 from them almost 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shown up yet, and all the tracking number tells me is that USPS was informed to expect to ship on or around 10/4. Does it usually take this long from them?

I just got my camera today, and when I opened the box I got a nice suprise. I ordered Just the camera for 27 bucks and they sent me the Xbox live vision 12 month pack. SWEET!!!!!

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']How long has ground shipping been taking for people who ordered form buy.com? I ordered Lego Star Wars 2 from them almost 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shown up yet, and all the tracking number tells me is that USPS was informed to expect to ship on or around 10/4. Does it usually take this long from them?[/QUOTE]

I made 2 orders and both came within 4 days. I'd contact google checkout and see what's going on.

[quote name='munch']I made 2 orders and both came within 4 days. I'd contact google checkout and see what's going on.[/QUOTE]

You think I should contact google checkout or buy.com? I was thinking the latter if it doesn't arrive today.

i just looked at the vision camera and it says i can save like $9.90 with a visa credit card. i'm wondering if i could use the google check out since its now $23. that would be one hot deal 13 bucks for the xbox live camera... well can anybody tell me this?

[quote name='Mr Durand Pierre']You think I should contact google checkout or buy.com? I was thinking the latter if it doesn't arrive today.[/QUOTE]

I'd contact both. I mean, you should have received the package by now, there' s no doubt about that.

Ive snagged a ton of good deals. For every blu ray movie I bought I got a free graphic novel. :D

Awesome for anyone that got in on a PS3 preorder. You can probably get a free CD/DVD/Book or other item with every $19-20 blu ray movie.

[quote name='Sephiroth1089']i just looked at the vision camera and it says i can save like $9.90 with a visa credit card. i'm wondering if i could use the google check out since its now $23. that would be one hot deal 13 bucks for the xbox live camera... well can anybody tell me this?[/quote]

Um, it's not for any Visa credit card. It's if you use the Buy.com Visa credit card, which you would have to sign up for.

Sorry if this has already been addressed, but does anyone know if this adversely affects mail-in rebates? It seems like it shouldn't...

[quote name='rodeojones903']Ive snagged a ton of good deals. For every blu ray movie I bought I got a free graphic novel. :D

Awesome for anyone that got in on a PS3 preorder. You can probably get a free CD/DVD/Book or other item with every $19-20 blu ray movie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was tempted to get a few HD-DVD movies, but not sure what are the GOOD ones to get. You can basically get 2 for $30. I may just wait for the 360 player to come out.

I see the 360 Vision camera is back in stock but also back up to $37. :cry: Strangely that extra $5 and the fact I've heard Totemball is crap have put me off buying it.

[quote name='icruise']Still says "on order" for me. Did it sell out again already?[/quote]

Probably, when I saw it there was a warning that there weren't many left.

I ordered Just Cause over a week ago, probably more like 2, and just received the game today and it came in a thin bubble envelope. The game is fine but the case is broken just enough to not close properly and to piss me off.

On Sunday I ordered NBA 2k7 and even with Monday being a Postal Holiday I received the game today as well..............in much better shape to boot.

Does this make sense to anybody and is this normal?

[quote name='Santurio']I ordered Just Cause over a week ago, probably more like 2, and just received the game today and it came in a thin bubble envelope. The game is fine but the case is broken just enough to not close properly and to piss me off.

On Sunday I ordered NBA 2k7 and even with Monday being a Postal Holiday I received the game today as well..............in much better shape to boot.

Does this make sense to anybody and is this normal?[/QUOTE]

They came from seperate warehouses most likely.

[quote name='rodeojones903']They came from seperate warehouses most likely.[/QUOTE]
I guess that would explain it even though they both have the same return address but it makes sense. Thanks.

If you need filler items to bump over the $30 mark, just search for stickers or stencils. Lots of little books for $1.50 or so, and at least a few of them qualify for free shipping.

[quote name='lobitoh']I see thanx
does anyone got a good price for FF3 NDS with google checkout?[/quote]

Your a little too late. Bestprices.com had FFIII for $34.99, but now the price is 39.94. I preordered FFIII for $27.97-shipped with google checkout. Now you would pay 32.92, which is not a bad deal, considering it's a $40 game, but it's still not $28.

[quote name='thebert']Your a little too late. Bestprices.com had FFIII for $34.99, but now the price is 39.94. I preordered FFIII for $27.97-shipped with google checkout. Now you would pay 32.92, which is not a bad deal, considering it's a $40 game, but it's still not $28.[/quote]

This is ass.

[quote name='Xerxes']Damn it. Buy uses USPS. That tracking system is garbage.[/quote]

Actually that's an error on their part. They actually use UPS. I ended up having to miss the first delivery attempt and had to reschedule to my work address.

[quote name='Umega1981']Actually that's an error on their part. They actually use UPS. I ended up having to miss the first delivery attempt and had to reschedule to my work address.[/quote]

Must be a wharehouse thing. They gave me usps tracking numbers. And that is the most shitty tracking system ever. My stuff will come when it comes no estimated times or nothing. :roll:

[quote name='Umega1981']Actually that's an error on their part. They actually use UPS. I ended up having to miss the first delivery attempt and had to reschedule to my work address.[/QUOTE]
They use both for sure. I got one game through USPS and another through UPS.

bestprices.com has "XboxLive Vision Game" for 32.99 regularly 39.99.
do you think that is the camera? there is no information for it

bread's done
Back