Buy.com $10 Off With Google Checkout Is Back

Well if they did, why did no one post about it? I could have been ordering stuff all week long, and it did end last week, because I tried to shop there last thursday and the deal was gone until I saw it again today.

[quote name='interbay']Well if they did, why did no one post about it? I could have been ordering stuff all week long, and it did end last week, because I tried to shop there last thursday and the deal was gone until I saw it again today.[/QUOTE]

If your own the mailing list they sent out emails saying 7 more days.

Oh hell yeah. Some things I wanted were OOS a few days ago, and they just came back in. Hooray for this coupon! I don't think people realize how fucking awesome this thing is.

I just scored a 1GB SD Memory Card for $5 (after rebate), and a 1GB flash drive for $5 (after rebate). SCORE!

I'm sure people already know about it, but FFXII can be had for $38 bucks shipped. If I had a PS2, I'd obviously be all over that.

Yeah, I noticed that it no longer lists an expiration date as well. Back earlier there was one listed on the details page, but they seem to have removed it, at least for now.

[quote name='Downhome']Yeah, I noticed that it no longer lists an expiration date as well. Back earlier there was one listed on the details page, but they seem to have removed it, at least for now.[/quote]

does it work anywhere besides buy.com at this point?

bread's done
Back