buy.com 12% rebate in super points TODAY ONLY!

bmx

CAG Veteran
If you order the PS Vita Wifi - you will get it for $220 after 12% back in super points, or PS Vita 3G/Launch Bundle for $264.

If you have been holding back, NOW is the TIME!!!

Of course, other items @BUY.com are included in this 12% back promo as well (must opt-in). Super Points do have expiration date!

p.s. Please go easy, 1st Post here! :cool:

The Buy.com Magic Hour Rakuten Super Point promotion will begin on 3/12/12 at 12:00 AM PST and will end on 3/12/12 at 11:59 PM PST. All Rakuten Super Points earned during this promotion will be available 15 days after shipment and will expire 20 days thereafter. For exact Rakuten Super Point expiration dates, please check your Buy.com Account. This promotion requires customers to Opt-in and complete the checkout process by 11:59 PM PST on 3/12/12. Buy.com will allow customers a maximum of 7 qualifying items and a maximum cash back value of $1,000.00 during this promotion; Buy.com reserves the right to void Rakuten Super Points on orders that do not follow these regulations. Rakuten Super Points are not cash or currency and cannot be transferred, credited to an account, redeemed for cash, or used for gift card purchases or redemptions, see site for terms and conditions. This promotion cannot be combined with any other cash back reward program or Rakuten Super Points promotion.

=====

15 days.... pass

Awesome. i have been holding back from buying a vita, no excuse now.
gtiewyie
Thanks op!

Here's more information about it:

"All Rakuten Super Points earned during this promotion will be available 15 days after shipment and will expire 20 days thereafter. For exact Rakuten Super Point expiration dates, please check your Buy.com account. This promotion requires customers to Opt-in and complete the checkout process by 11:59 PM PST on 3/12/12."

$220 here... or use my radio shack credit to get it for free... decisions decisions. Thanks for the info OP. Now I have to think about buying a Vita!

Getting charged tax sucks, it makes it more like 5.75% back cause we pay 6.25% sales tax in MA. Still debating grabbing a wifi model, but I have some reward zone certs and bb credit to burn so I'm not sure what to do. May just go the BB route because of the credit and reward zone points even though ill still pay tax

bread's done
Back