Buy.com Blue 360 controller $36.55 shipped, even cheaper with Mag rebate!

revise your title to 16.55 shipped because 26.55 after google checkout +$10 magazine mail in rebate(if you pick no), makes it $16.55 shipped.

[quote name='kyle90316']revise your title to 16.55 shipped because 26.55 after google checkout +$10 magazine mail in rebate(if you pick no), makes it $16.55 shipped.[/quote]

Very cool, but if it is a mail in rebate, then that is not a "Shipped" price, its a "After Mail-in Rebate" price. But I will include your new information in the post title.

I'm pretty sure this is like the other controllers and it only comes with the battery pack with AA batteries. They aren't selling any of the rechargable color battery packs yet are they? All I ever see is the white and black ones.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Ordered for $28 and some change. Thanks.

So how do I do the magazine rebate?[/quote]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Magazine Offer Details[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offered with your purchase of $10 or more at Buy.com is a one-year subscription of your choice valued at $10.00. There are no hidden costs, further obligations or automatic renewals associated with your subscription. Buy.com will not share your credit card information for this offer. Following acceptance of this offer, you can decline the magazine subscription and receive an allowance for its stated value by sending a copy of your order confirmation and rebate form within thirty days to: M2 Processing, 1630 30th St., Ste. A, #497, Boulder, CO 80301. By accepting this offer, you hereby consent to Buy.com’s transfer of your name and mailing address to M2 Rewards to fulfill your magazine subscription. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Offer is available to customers within the 50 United States and District of Columbia.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rebate Form – Click Here[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Magazine Delivery Terms:
There are no hidden costs or further obligations to this special limited time bonus offer. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue.
[/FONT]
As soon as you add the cotroller to your cart, you'll see the page offering you the magazines.

EDIT: Don't really need a 4th controller but I figured what the hell.

[quote name='Negronometry']I'm pretty sure this is like the other controllers and it only comes with the battery pack with AA batteries. They aren't selling any of the rechargable color battery packs yet are they? All I ever see is the white and black ones.[/quote]

They are out in blue and pink too. I've seen them on Buy.com.

[quote name='Dibol13']i think it works on pick too[/quote]

The rebate and Google checkout will work on the pink too, but it is offered at nearly +$10 more than the blue one right now.

isn't the magazine rebate only offered to you once a year?
EDIT: doesn't really say that in the terms & conditions or anywhere else...

Cool, I can always use more 360 controllers. The things seem very fragile. I have 4 and while they still technically work, 3 of them (2 wireless and 1 wired) have developed problems with the left thumbstick. Sometimes they will pull to the left when I'm not touching anything. So my characters will start walking slowly to their left. Kind of a pain in precision stuff as it can throw me off.

damn why cant the pink one be $36 also, man should i wait and see if they will drop the price, or just go for the pink anyway, with the magazine and GCO total comes out to be $28 stil good , but not as good as $18 blue controller.

uhhh decisions decisions

what would you guys do?

bread's done
Back