Buy.com - Devil May Cry 5th Anniv. 27.99, 17.99 after GCO

BrandonJ33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
http://www.buy.com/prod/devil-may-cry-5th-anniversary-collection/q/loc/108/203001483.html

Devil May Cry 5th Anniversary Collection

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've heard people mention this may one may be starting to get harder to find and buy.com just restocked it. Pretty good deal if you haven't used your $10 off an order with new Google Checkout signup.

Preemptive attack against "not a deal" people: It's two dollars off (free shipping, too)! Woo!

Its a pretty good deal and I can confirm these are getting harder to find. On amazon the package goes normally for 45 used. Luckily I already had placed my order with buy.com last week hoping they would restock.

not really a deal, buy.com has been sold out for awhile. I ordered mine from gamestop, 29.99 and got it pretty quickly (although it's the white box).

[quote name='urge26']not really a deal, buy.com has been sold out for awhile. I ordered mine from gamestop, 29.99 and got it pretty quickly (although it's the white box).[/quote]

I still thinks its a deal in the fact that people are selling this used for around $45 and it hasn't been in stock anywhere.

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I still thinks its a deal in the fact that people are selling this used for around $45 and it hasn't been in stock anywhere.[/quote]

I gotcha, just my 2 cents. I would assume that if they had this back in stock then you'll be getting the same white box version that gamestop has in stock, that's all. If you get the other version, I'd be shocked but you'll have to let us know.

Nice. Signed up for the Buy.com CC which gives you $30 off your first purchase. Ordered the collection + DMC 4 for a total of about 65 after tax.

on order and no google checkout. i ordered anyways. another site i ordered from has it on backorder for the past 2 months.

why are there two versions? i saw a 3 pack with that 5th anniversay collection in black and there was one in a white cover at gamestop. the discs looked the same. do they just have two different boxes?

Gamestop and EB Games definitely should have some of this in stock. I think with the release of DMC4, GS/EB got reprints. It was well advertised.

Damn! That sold out quickly!

I have played the first one and need to find the special editions of the next two. They were originally so hard that they re-released them and made them easier....

I ordered mine, since they let me re-submit my order. Please DO NOT go back to my previous thread. I just cancelled my order before. If you don't know what I'm talking about, then forget it.

[quote name='TyRiKe']i believe there are actually 3 versions. black saying 5th anniversary edition, white with pictures of the 3 games, and the GH set sold on gamestop.com (link below).

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=281645[/quote]

the greatest hits that I ordered off gamestop is the white box and says 5th aniversary collection. all 3 of the games are in their normal cases.

amazing deal...i picked it up for $25 and change at GameStop not too long ago...and it was the last copy they had in stock (probably EVER WILL have in stock)..and it's in mint condition...so im very happy to have it in my collection with my DMC4 Limited Collector's Edition (which i got for the price of $25 as well :whistle2:D)

I ordered mine prior to when they had it in stock. It was listed as backordered when i ordered on 3-1. THey had it listed as in stock on 3-3 when this thread went up. Yet buy.com could not fulfill my order. I emailed them a couple of times and pretty much they said they will ship when they have it. I find it to be bad business when a company list something as being in stock yet cannot fulfill the order for those who already had it on order!!!:cry:

Temporarily Sold Out.
More inventory may be available. Place your order today and be one of the first to receive this product when it arrives!

:(

you could always just order the one online from gamestop. it has the white box but all the games are still non-GH...if you care about that kind of thing.

I still find it fascinating that people ordered this off buy, the set has been on back order since I started checking 4 months ago. Those wanting to catch up with the devil may cry series like myself, just order this from gamestop for 30 with free shipping. All the games came normal, non-greatest hits.

bread's done
Back