buy.com/eee deal?

headphonics

CAG Veteran
i'm about to order a 4g eee pc off of buy.com in the next few days, and i was wondering if anyone had anything better than the typical $10 off coupons i've seen on the cag mainpage and when i check google. i feel like not too long ago someone had a deal for the site that shaved like $50 off the price of 360s/ps3s, which are about the same price, so is that still around? i think it might've been 20% off, or maybe just a flat $50 instant rebate.

anyway, yeah, something like that would be appreciated, if it's available. or, just suggestions on some other reliable site where i could get it cheaper/on sale would also be cool. thanks!

http://www.bestbuybusiness.com/bbfb/en/US/adirect/bestbuy?cmd=catProductDetail&showAddButton=true&productID=BB10830517

This site has the 4G Surf for $368.99. The only difference is that it doesn't come with a webcam and the battery life may or may not be slightly poorer than the newer 4Gs. There used to be a 10% discount code, but it's dead now. I have the 4G with the webcam and I love it. Would highly recommend it as a second computer. Excellent for web, non-graphical programming, and taking notes, etc. Good luck!

hell yeah, i just saw this great product on attack of the show. it's exactly what i've been wanting. just something i can take on vacations or to a friend's house to show stuff and get online. can't wait to get one, i'll wait for the 8gb though.

bread's done
Back