Buy.com has New XB360 Controller for $51

man the shipping for that is crazy I got the free shipping option and ordered it on 11/1 (which this thread is a repeat by the way) and got it the next day

[quote name='dc_fortythree']retail price listed at $64.99(!!!)[/QUOTE]

Ugh, why the fuck do we let them get away with this price gouging?

[quote name='wasurenai']Ugh, why the fuck do we let them get away with this price gouging?[/QUOTE]

It's a wireless controller bundle with a play and charge kit and apparently a second battery.. it's less than retail on the three items separate. Not a deal to me, but a deal to some.

The MSRP for this is exactly the same as it's always been for the Wireless Controller/Play & Charge bundle only now it comes with a better controller.

WTF? Amazon currently has it listed at $52, but it's "Ships in 2 to 5 weeks". Goddamn! I was hoping for a deal on the damn thing for black friday, but there won't be a deal on shit nobody actually has. :(

You people are seriously overpaying for this. And for what reason exactly? Because of the convertible D-Pad? because it comes with a play and charge cable? It's ridiculous that MS wants $65 for this to begin with, $51 is still overpriced. If you've used a regular 360 controller for this long, you don't need this new one. And if you really feel you do, wait for it to hit sub $40 at least.

It still blows my mind that MS doesn't include a charging cable with the console. Talk about nickel and diming, my goodness.

[quote name='ssjmichael']You people are seriously overpaying for this. And for what reason exactly? Because of the convertible D-Pad? because it comes with a play and charge cable? It's ridiculous that MS wants $65 for this to begin with, $51 is still overpriced.

If you've used a regular 360 controller for this long, you don't need this new one. And if you really feel you do, wait for it to hit sub $40 at least.[/QUOTE]

Last I heard, it's a limited edition. What I want to know is will they start making black and white ones with the fixed d-pad?

bread's done
Back