Buy.com offering LA Noire for $45.00 -- Lets get Amazon to match!

[quote name='Raven6009']K-Mart has been offering a $20 credit for some time now.[/QUOTE]

The only issue is that KMarts have been increasingly rare since the late 90s, so I'm not sure how accessible that deal is (does KMart have an online shop? If yes, then disregard). I know there was a contraction and merger with Sears. We used to have about a half dozen KMarts, each within a 20 minute drive of one another. Now there is just one Big K left.

[quote name='wilflare']Amazon just matched this with a $15 Promotional Credit.[/QUOTE]

rad! (and just as importantly (for me) it's been converted to a general amazon credit - rather than just a amazon VG credit)

does anyone know, if the credit goes up and you've already pre-ordered, you get the best credit offered, not one you "locked in" whenever you placed the pre-order, right? (e.g. if i pre-ordered last week with the $10 VG credit, now i get the $15 general credit, right?)

hmm. that's right. it'll be the $15 general credit.

hmm but Kmart's offer is much more tempting, just that there's no nearby stall.
$20 coupon + $20 free game

Does Amazon tell you the offer changed on your preorder or am I just supposed to keep an eye on their website for myself?

bread's done
Back