Buy.com Official PS3 7.1 Stereo Headset 79.99

Man good price but I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the Amazon pre-order and Overstock deals.... *tries to let it go but just can't*

[quote name='jccjr1982']Man good price but I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the Amazon pre-order and Overstock deals.... *tries to let it go but just can't*[/QUOTE]

HAHA yeah me too! I can't be leave i passed it up for $65. However, I was quite skeptical about the quality.

I bit. Just bought this sucker.

[quote name='tightclaws']Refuse to pay tax at Buy, never paid tax before they just lost my business.[/QUOTE]

This is also on Buy.com's eBay store for the same price if that helps you avoid tax. Also you can use Ebay gift cards and earn/use eBay Bucks too.

[quote name='AcidRain25']This is also on Buy.com's eBay store for the same price if that helps you avoid tax. Also you can use Ebay gift cards and earn/use eBay Bucks too.[/QUOTE]

Nope still tax, kills it for me I will wait.

[quote name='tightclaws']Refuse to pay tax at Buy, never paid tax before they just lost my business.[/QUOTE]

I hope you meant never paid tax for online purchases. Even if the retailer doesn't charge you tax, you are still suppose to record it on your tax returns. I'm also still getting used to it as well.

Anyways, I'm tempted to get one to replace my Tritton AX720.

[quote name='Darknuke']why limit yourself to a PS3 only headset when there are plenty of really good multi-platform options out there?[/QUOTE]

I was unaware that their were a lot of quality wireless headsets for $80. Could you point me in the right direction?

Sarcasm aside, for someone that primarily games on the PS3, or uses it as their Media Center this is a great buy.

You are right though.. if you are looking for something that is multifunctional OR you don't mind being tied down by wires their are most likely better investments out there.

[quote name='AcidRain25']This is also on Buy.com's eBay store for the same price if that helps you avoid tax. Also you can use Ebay gift cards and earn/use eBay Bucks too.[/QUOTE]

Can you link it? I can't seem to find it through eBay

Edit: Nevermind I found it.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's quite odd. I'm having it shipped to CT and my billing address is in NY. Didn't charge me any tax. I know some stores tax online purchases, but maybe it's based on your location and your seller.

Sorry to hear about it,
Snug

[quote name='Snuggelz']That's quite odd. I'm having it shipped to CT and my billing address is in NY. Didn't charge me any tax. I know some stores tax online purchases, but maybe it's based on your location and your seller.

Sorry to hear about it,
Snug[/QUOTE]

Yeah Buy has some sort of outlet in IL so tax:( I still might buy it i'm on the fence.

bread's done
Back