Buy.com Peronsa 4 Arena $55.99, Persona 4 Golden $35.99 free ship

SDC

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
Just discovered these prices on Persona 4 Arena PS3/Xbox 360 and Persona 4 Golden Vita. Free shipping is available, but I would highly recommend you submit these prices to Amazon in hopes that they match.

Persona 4 Arena: Note that P4A may not come with the bonus pre-order soundtrack, as it is currently only listed at Gamestop and Amazon. Props to eau for the callout.
PS3: http://www.buy.com/prod/persona-4-arena/229178640.html
Xbox360: http://www.buy.com/prod/persona-4-arena/229178644.html

Persona 4 Golden:
http://www.buy.com/prod/persona-4-golden/231009787.html

Last edited by a moderator:
if you buy P4 Arena from buy.com, you won't get the preorder bonus soundtrack. AFAIK, only Amazon and GS orders will get the bonus soundtrack.

[quote name='eau']if you buy P4 Arena from buy.com, you won't get the preorder bonus soundtrack. AFAIK, only Amazon and GS orders will get the bonus soundtrack.[/QUOTE]

Thanks dude, updated in the OP. But that's one of the reasons I mentioned in the OP to pass these prices along to Amazon. If enough people do it maybe they will match.

[quote name='NoelVermillion']whats so great about the persona series? the arena game looks cool...
but in general whats great about the series.[/QUOTE]

Arena is a fighter, and as a Blazblue fan you should certainly check it out. You probably know this, but Arc System Works is behind both games. Persona 3 and 4 are really interesting RPGs. They are structured such that you play the game in actual days. Wake up in the morning, go to highschool, hang out with friends in the afternoon, fight monsters, etc. So the actual combat system is solid (with elements of Persona management similar to Pokemon), but then there is an entire social aspect of developing relationships with other characters that is just as compelling for many players.

The reason people like them is that they are very good games, and they approaach the genre in a different way that is very compelling. P4G boosted sales of the Vita in Japan significantly, but it is pretty popular over here as well.

The older Persona games are good as well, but they are also structured more like traditional RPGs so they haven't gained the same following.

Submitted the prices to Amazon. Really would love to have that soundtrack. Plus I'm pretty sure P4G will have a similar pre-order bonus knowing Atlus.

I'm really excited about this game, I love Persona 3 and 4, and with my new fightpad, I'm trying to scoop up as many quality fighters as possible. That said, that soundtrack is really tempting, but I'm definitely going to wait on a better deal for this. Damn CAG has spoiled me so that I never want to pay full price for anything :p

Will be getting p4G but probably on black Friday unless someone has a sweet preorder bonus that beats this discount.

I am very conflicted about P4Golden. I will probably buy it (the new character sounds fabulous, from what I can tell with my limited Japanese), but I still have to decide whether I can afford to buy a brand new Vita. I certainly will wait until Golden comes out to get it. If I buy a Vita for P4 Golden, what other RPGs would I like on Vita?

[quote name='ijustw1n']Will be getting p4G but probably on black Friday unless someone has a sweet preorder bonus that beats this discount.[/QUOTE]

There's been a couple of opportunities to pre-order it from newegg for $30. I doubt the Black Friday deals will beat that (If they do it will probably be $25 as opposed to $30).

[quote name='laotahn']I am very conflicted about P4Golden. I will probably buy it (the new character sounds fabulous, from what I can tell with my limited Japanese), but I still have to decide whether I can afford to buy a brand new Vita. I certainly will wait until Golden comes out to get it. If I buy a Vita for P4 Golden, what other RPGs would I like on Vita?[/QUOTE]

While not an RPG, Gravity Rush really is a fantastic game. Disgaea 3 on Vita is brilliant, and there's also the remake of Ys IV to look forward to!

bread's done
Back