Buy Forza 3 (360) $55, Get a $10 credit at Amazon

[quote name='KarcassmaKer']Looks like Amazon introduced an Exclusive racing seat today for Forza 3 in conjunction with some other Forza 3 deals:
· Buy Forza Motorsport 3, Get a $10 Video Game credit
· Buy the FM3 Playseat, Get Forza 3 free, and 50% off the Xbox 360 wheel
· Buy the FM3 Playseat, Get Forza 3 free
· Details: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000428551[/QUOTE]

I don't know about you-
but I am liking that $500 ultimate combo with the racing seat, wheel and Forza 3. That $10 gift card seals the deal. ;)

Awesome, I am 5 starring this.

[quote name='Eric1285']Awesome, I preordered this earlier this week. I was hoping they'd give a $10 credit with it.[/QUOTE]
Will we still receive the $10VGC when you preorder before the deal was announced?

What does the big bundle come to after adding ECA and a $30 off code? I cant check since I already used my ECA code for the day.

[quote name='CKEStriker']Will we still receive the $10VGC when you preorder before the deal was announced?[/QUOTE]

If you read the promotion it says we should. I took a screenshot of it just in case.

If they drop the price we have the preorder price guarantee. They might even decide to refund us multiple times like they did on ODST. I ended up getting my copy for $13.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I don't know about you-
but I am liking that $500 ultimate combo with the racing seat, wheel and Forza 3. That $10 gift card seals the deal. ;)

Awesome, I am 5 starring this.[/QUOTE]

I put all the three in my cart and it works out to $392.48 with the discounts!

[quote name='KarcassmaKer']I put all the three in my cart and it works out to $392.48 with the discounts![/QUOTE]
Sweet. Did you add your ECA discount in? Is their release date shipping on the chair?:lol:

Really, I am excited about Forza though.

The demo was great. Cancelling and reordering:)

I could jump on this Ultimate Racing Bundle deal, but its just too much between this, Tekken+$120 stick, Modern Warfare 2, Uncharted 2, EP's from Liberty City...damn

out of curiosity I added the seat to my cart, ECA doesn't work on it, works on the wheel though...the seat looks kind of cool maybe it will end up way cheaper in a lightning deal at some point like other amazon exclusives....if you put all 3 in your cart it gives you eca percentages of the wheel and game, even though the game is free.

[quote name='caltab']kind of out of curiosity I added the seat to my cart, ECA doesn't work on it, works on the wheel though.[/QUOTE]

How much did it take off on the complete bundle?

Complete bundle is $378 with FSS and ECA applied.

My girlfriend would kill me if I bought that chair though but I'm thinking about getting the wheel @ $77 by itself.

That entire racing bundle looks pretty sweet, but I wouldn't buy a simple chair for that much. I would just get the racing wheel, Forza 3, get a chair and make a cover to put over it. That way, you can put anything you want on the chair, and use whatever colors you want. Of course, how much is not doing any labor worth? :lol:

[quote name='Doomtime']If someone wants to make the thread, smackdown vs raw 2010 has the same deal. I'm too lazy to post it. :)[/QUOTE]

What? Smackdown VS Raw 2010 has a racing chair and wheel bundle too? ;)

Get off your ass. This ain't no cheapasslazygamer.com :lol:

I'm torn between the Amazon deal and the Gamestop Limited Edition. There seems to be some nice swag in the higher price one, but I don't want to feel ripped off either....

Argh, I did end up passing on the GS NGS2 LE, but I was gonna keep the F3 CE 'cause of the extra car packs...but now I dunno. Curse you Amazon!

But I love you, Amazon. :(

[quote name='VipFREAK']I'm for the idea that if you generally like getting ripped off you buy LE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too...I'm probably going to pass on the GS LE.

So for those of us just joining this 360 party, and who are cheap, I take it that Forza 2 is worth picking up? Yes? $12.99 - 26% (presuming the 16% cag coupon still works - and it even includes box and manual) is a lot more appealing to me then this deal. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']So for those of us just joining this 360 party, and who are cheap, I take it that Forza 2 is worth picking up? Yes? $12.99 - 26% (presuming the 16% cag coupon still works - and it even includes box and manual) is a lot more appealing to me then this deal. :)[/QUOTE]

Definitely, if you like racing simulations, you'll love Forza 2.

Although some parts of the single player can be a grind (since I never hired a driver and did all the races myself), there's so much customization and the driving physics are top notch.

right now Amazon has Forza Motorsport 3 for pre order at $55 plus you get $10 credit for future video game purchases.

sorry if this was already posted

Forza Motorsport 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet. I alraedy pre-ordered it when it was 59.99 so they should refund me according to their policy. They did when the same thing happened with ODST. Good to hear.

Finally they show some drop on Forza 3. Great post OP, I've been waiting to see if they were going to drop at least something off the price plus the credit.

My backlog is going to last into next summer the way this fall is going. With A LOT of that time spent customizing cars in this game.

nice.. maybe this is to subsidize those that were waiting on ECA coming back... well, my pre-order is set!

... and hopefully ECA does come back before next Tues!

[quote name='crunchewy']So for those of us just joining this 360 party, and who are cheap, I take it that Forza 2 is worth picking up? Yes? $12.99 - 26% (presuming the 16% cag coupon still works - and it even includes box and manual) is a lot more appealing to me then this deal. :)[/QUOTE]

or if you can find the combo pack of marvel ultimate alliance and forza 2 it would be even better.

[quote name='menikmati']Pre-ordered the regular edition once it hit my Gold Box, ended up paying $18 out of pocket after the ODST deals/refunds.[/QUOTE]

Where is this mystical personal gold box? I cant for the life of me find mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='benjamouth']Anyone seeing the $54.99 reflected on their pre-order yet?
I'm not as of yet but Amazon haven't let me down so far.[/QUOTE]
The price on my order was lowered; it must have just happened since I saw that it was still at $59.99 earlier this morning.

[quote name='Kioskwocky']The price on my order was lowered; it must have just happened since I saw that it was still at $59.99 earlier this morning.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine has been lowered as well, not that I ever doubted you Amazon :bow:

If the ECA codes come back in time I'm going to pre-order this. Otherwise I'll wait quite a bit longer for a price drop. $39.49 after ECA and $10 gift card (effective) would be a good enough price for me.

bread's done
Back