Buy Infamous 2, get 50% off select titles at Amazon

Was anyone able to double dip and get the discount for buying two copies of infamous 2?

Also, I'm assuming the "Hero" edition is excluded as I can't get that to ring up a discount with any other the other games.

Honestly, considering the RZ points for the gamer club and the possible stacking of the spend $100 get a $10GC I think this deal is better at Best Buy... as much as it pains me to say it.

Yeah, I bit. Was planning on getting both Infamous and MLB11 eventually anyways, might as well get em now. Can't see the price on either dropping drastically any time soon.

[quote name='Jawmuncher']Not bad if you don't have KZ3 or GT.
The rest are kinda lacking though.
Wish LBP2 was on it.[/QUOTE]

I would have traded LBP2 for KZ3 :)

The Show 11 is extremely frustrating this year and not a lot of fun. I recommend you abandon the analog controls right off the bat.....pun intended. This is matching the Best Buy offer. I picked up Infamous and Motorstorm Apocalypse, which is a crazy game and actually pretty fun. It is, however, quite a departure from the previous Motorstorm games.

Well you can get those other tiles much cheaper mostly, maybe not new but I'm inclined to wait until I can get everything for less, its not bad deal. I just would rather get KZ3 for around 35 on glyde and wait for a cheaper price on I 2

I'm not sure 50% off of Amazon's prices is somehow more than random other places, even used. That is less than $30 for those games, I've never seen any of them under $40.

I'm not in the market for Infamous 2 but I would be interested in sharing the discount with someone so they can get that game for cheap and I can get MLB 11. I really want that game very very badly but hate paying full price for yearly sports titles.

This is their match of kmart's lackluster infamous 1+2 deal. Blech. Even 75% would have been meh on some of those.

[quote name='fujimitsu']This is their match of kmart's lackluster infamous 1+2 deal. Blech. Even 75% would have been meh on some of those.[/QUOTE]

Wrong.

This is a direct match of Best Buy's deal with Kmart's get Infamous 1/2 thrown in

[quote name='GBAstar']Wrong.

This is a direct match of Best Buy's deal with Kmart's get Infamous 1/2 thrown in[/QUOTE]

My apologies for this dangerous incorrectness. Thank god you got here before anyone was harmed.

this deal is pretty terrible. Dont want any of those games besides infamous 2 (already own gt5 and i wouldn't buy it again if i had a do-over and infamous which i platinumed)

honestly infamous shouldn't cost more than 10$ since pretty much everyone who had a ps3 before april 2011 could have gotten it for free anyway. So I find it hard to believe the game has much value, especially not 28$ or even 14$

Thanks OP!
I pre-ordered inFamous 2 on April and received it on release-date (6/7).
Last night I chatted with a CS rep that allowed me to order Killzone 3 for half the price with no problem at all :D
Although I agree, the game selection is very poor but I guess is better than nothing.

I have $20 in credit so I can get inFAMOUS 2 and Killzone 3 for $67. Reeeeeally thinking about this even though I'm not a huge KZ fan. Thanks for posting the deal.

Thanks, OP. Picked up Motorstorm in addition to Infamous 2. Had some credit at amazon so this was better for me than going through BB.

bread's done
Back