Buy Max Payne 3 ($59.99) Ps3/360 and Get LA Noire Free

Yeah, considering max can be had for $35 this seems like a blah deal unless you have amazon credit to burn and for some reason haven't yet tried la noire

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like some people expected L.A. Noire to be the next GTA. Like most people did unfortunately. :roll:

I really enjoyed L.A. Noire, and this is a great deal. I have both already, but still a good deal.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']Sounds like some people expected L.A. Noire to be the next GTA. Like most people did unfortunately. :roll:

I really enjoyed L.A. Noire, and this is a great deal. I have both already, but still a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed LA Noire too. It does have its fault and it gets stale at points but its really unique and its more enjoyable if you play it only one case at a time and don't marathon through. It stays fresh that way.

That said, this isn't a great deal. Max Payne 3 was what $40 a few days ago? If you haven't bought it at this point, you can wait a few more days for it to hit that again and LA Noire has been well under $20 (especially the vanilla) so save yourself a few bucks.

[quote name='addicted2games']Who the hell doesn't have LA Noire already that wanted it in the first place. Its been on sale MANY times.[/QUOTE]

I don't have it.
It's one of those games I've been meaning to buy but never do.

It's an okay deal I guess, but if you buy them used, you'll save about $10

[quote name='RoMee']I don't have it.
It's one of those games I've been meaning to buy but never do.

It's an okay deal I guess, but if you buy them used, you'll save about $10[/QUOTE]It's not a good deal you can get both for under $50(even cheaper by other deals that have been plentiful. I'd say wait there's much better impulse purchases to bite on than a MSRP title.

I want this Amazon.

Buy Max Payne 3 and get GTA 4: Complete Edition, Red Dead: GOTY and L.A.Noir: Complete Edition for free.

bread's done
Back