Buy Max Payne 3 get a free R* game(12 select titles) @ @ walmart

any idea on how this would ring up? would the discount be split $10 and $10 on each game? If I could pick this up and return MP3 to get Undead Nightmare for $10 I would do that.

not sure why my post from earlier is gone, but any idea how they would ring this up?

would the $20 discount be off of MP3, would it be off of the other game, or how would it be split up?

I had Best Buy price match and got Max Payne 3 and got GOTY Edition of Red Dead Redemption. They ran out of the vanilla copies of Red Dead so he said grab it.

Tried to use the coupon on Max Payne 3 and he said it was either use the coupon and forget the Walmart deal or just do the Walmart deal and forget the coupon. Obviously it was a no brainer.

[quote name='S1mplyPr1celess']I had Best Buy price match and got Max Payne 3 and got GOTY Edition of Red Dead Redemption. They ran out of the vanilla copies of Red Dead so he said grab it.[/QUOTE]

:shock: Did you combine this with the Gamer's club offer to bring Max Payne 3 down to $30? If so, I'm doing this myself tonight.

[quote name='Bosamba']:shock: Did you combine this with the Gamer's club offer to bring Max Payne 3 down to $30? If so, I'm doing this myself tonight.[/QUOTE]

Tried it but it was a no go.

[quote name='S1mplyPr1celess']Tried it but it was a no go.[/QUOTE]

Eh, in that case I'll hold off. MSRP on Red Dead GOTY is $30 and the Unlocked RZ deal for Max Payne 3 is $30 so this would just be another way of getting both games for the same price.

Thanks for the reply.

[quote name='Bosamba']Eh, in that case I'll hold off. MSRP on Red Dead GOTY is $30 and the Unlocked RZ deal for Max Payne 3 is $30 so this would just be another way of getting both games for the same price.

Thanks for the reply.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I was really hoping the coupon would have worked. Lol

Walmart be trolling. Two R* games? That's like giving someone money, they'll kick you in the groin, and then they'll poke your eyes for free. Except for GTA games, all R* game prices drop like cannon balls.

[quote name='CaseX']Walmart be trolling. Two R* games? That's like giving someone money, they'll kick you in the groin, and then they'll poke your eyes for free. Except for GTA games, all R* game prices drop like cannon balls.[/QUOTE]

What about Red Dead Redemption?

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']What about Red Dead Redemption?[/QUOTE]
$20 GOTY last December (or was it this January? couldn't pinpoint the exact date).

bread's done
Back