Buy my stuff! COMPLETE EARTHBOUND/CHRONOTRIGGER/MEGAMANX/X2/SEALED GEMS!!

[quote name='gameguy1001']meh, don't look like stuff going to sell :([/QUOTE]

try selling them cheaper!

this is CAG, guy!

:D

cml for earthbound i guess or maybe send me some prices(which will be too high because you used the word "EBAY" in this thread).

all of my stuff is BELOW ebay prices, and amazon prices :) But, i wouldn't sell a 250 dollar game for 100 bucks, its not a lowball either :)

If i tried to sell the stuff any cheaper itd be CHEAPASSSUCKER lol, i can't completely rob myself...i have let many many many items go for cheap! :) and everything is ALWAYS cheaper then ebay/amazon :D

Earthbound is gone now, got cash+trade combo value 200usd for it :) so that was pretty good..and the person saved at least 50 bucks if not more, cuz this copy was mint, and complete! :D

Now all i got left is my sealed copy...:D

[quote name='gameguy1001']i got magna carta 2, only got about 12 hours on it :) im interested in your hexyz force :) think we can work something?

also, did you get demon soul from me/dv8? :D[/QUOTE]

Demons Souls arrived yesterday; I just found out early this morning that it was intended for dv8 (the guy doesn't tell me nothin' ;)).

I may have something worked out on MC2. I'll be in touch. :)

lol nah, im not gonna pay anywhere near what that earthbound box is worth lol.

i dont care if he told me $50, ha.

ill trade for value tho!

Great sale, can't really afford much of it and I don't think I would wanna buy some of these from you(i wouldn't wanna part you from them)...why are you selling them!! LMAO but I had a question-what makes a man keep a game like Zelda: Ocarina of time SEALED Collectors Edition for 12 years!?!?!

Ugh, I haven't read it all, gonna place a bid all the same:

Chrono Trigger - complete in box, very good shape

Ogre Battle 64 - SEALED

OOT CE- SEALED

Tactics Ogre - SEALED

$225 is the bid.

Hey what's going on. Sent you a couple of PMs, just wanted to post on here in case your mailbox is full. Is the games I purchased going out in the mail?

Hey! How are you?

I'm just messaging you regarding our transaction here at CAG, can you please respond to my PM? Also, if it's alright with you, can you please clear up some of your space in your inbox, your inbox is full!

Please get back to me with an update for our trade,

Thanks!

Hey guys sirry for not being so active. My new job has took over my life. I will clear my,inbox when I get home if its not too late. Icant do it from my phone.

Anyone who made paypal offers I can't take it right now onlyconcealed cash.

Anyone wantimg a trade I want anime psp rpg ds rpg 360 games blu rays walkthrougs for psp360ps3 rpgs I have some otherstuff possibly. Willlook at list when ican.

Hey, never heard back from some PMs. Still in the market for Parasite Eve 2 and Xenogears. I think you're original offer of 74$ is fair. Lemme know thanks.

Just wanted to check on your status on our trade, I just realized my package was delivered a while ago. Just give me a shout on CAG or GTZ please.

Alright, I'm assuming you never sent the package? I've been doing business online and that includes many imports for 10 years or so. I have, in that time, had ONE thing get lost in the mail. Something is clearly not working quite right here. I hope that when you get this, you are decent enough to refund a poor full time college student his hard earned money!

My papyal address is:
[email protected]

Hopefully when you see this, you have enough decency to make this right. I've been waiting a LONG assed time.

(Your PM's are full [as usual] so this will go in here instead)

[quote name='Zaku77']Alright, I'm assuming you never sent the package? I've been doing business online and that includes many imports for 10 years or so. I have, in that time, had ONE thing get lost in the mail. Something is clearly not working quite right here. I hope that when you get this, you are decent enough to refund a poor full time college student his hard earned money!

My papyal address is:
[email protected]

Hopefully when you see this, you have enough decency to make this right. I've been waiting a LONG assed time.

(Your PM's are full [as usual] so this will go in here instead)[/QUOTE]

Don't get your hopes up. There are a couple of us that this guy has scammed already.

So God damn annoying. I've been waiting on a Breath Of Fire III from him since early December. I'm really annoyed to have to go pay for one on top of the money I already spent :mad:

The other annoying thing is that the initial payment was so long ago that I'm SOL for a chargeback :/.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zaku77']So God damn annoying. I've been waiting on a Breath Of Fire III from him since early December. I'm really annoyed to have to go pay for one on top of the money I already spent :mad:

The other annoying thing is that the initial payment was so long ago that I'm SOL for a chargeback :/.[/QUOTE]

If it will make you feel any better,I'm still waiting for the complete Earthbound I paid for. This guy is a skeevy thief.

Last edited by a moderator:
The family that steals together... okay, you finish that.

Anyone remember cheapfitzguy from back in 2008? He pulled the same stunt, has the same last name (Fitz), and is from the same portion of Canada. He also complained often about not having many video game stores in his area.

Not to mention, there's this highly suspect post.

Looks like we let him get away with it a second time. >_

[quote name='Ash Burton']If it will make you feel any better,I'm still waiting for the complete Earthbound I paid for. This guy is a skeevy thief.

Oh yeah, here is his mailing address and name in case you want to send him a Christmas card filled with poop.
E.Fitz
403 Dineen Cres
Labrador City, NL
A2V 1E5
Canada
[/QUOTE]

Damn Ash and how much you paid for it? I bought a lot of stuff from that guy last December and he delivered everything. I guess I was lucky then.

[quote name='Edwin29']Damn Ash and how much you paid for it? I bought a lot of stuff from that guy last December and he delivered everything. I guess I was lucky then.[/QUOTE]

Probably to build up rating. I have his list in my subscriptions, so I wonder if I traded with him before too.

He had a fair amount of good feedback, so I really din't think there was any chance of a scam. And how much did you pay for Earthbound? That must make my $35 pail in comparison. That's awesome that you have the address. I'm sending him a nice fuck you that he's guaranteed to see! >:D

(BTW Ash, you left him a positive feedback. I'm assuming from the comment that it was supposed to be negative lol)

[quote name='Zaku77']He had a fair amount of good feedback, so I really din't think there was any chance of a scam. And how much did you pay for Earthbound? That must make my $35 pail in comparison. That's awesome that you have the address. I'm sending him a nice fuck you that he's guaranteed to see! >:D

(BTW Ash, you left him a positive feedback. I'm assuming from the comment that it was supposed to be negative lol)[/QUOTE]

Same reason why I felt fairly comfortable to trade internationally with him. Got scammed out of Atelier Rorona LE (back when it was going for $80+) and Persona 3 Portable. Stupid :censored::censored::censored:

Yeah he got me for $120 and Demons Souls and Atelier Rorona LE Sealed. I thought twice about dealing with him as there was no way to track back and forth from Canada without paying a premium, but the high feedback duped me. Sad that someone would rip people off for so little money, hope its enough to at least cover his sex change operation.

I really feel for you guys ='(, it's hard to put up a wall on this site when a lot of people seem to cool but in the end you really don't know.

Wasn't this guy having money problems and then mysteriously buying stuff up? He always gave me a bad vibe after.

[quote name='Ash Burton']Yeah he got me for $120 and Demons Souls and Atelier Rorona LE Sealed. I thought twice about dealing with him as there was no way to track back and forth from Canada without paying a premium, but the high feedback duped me. Sad that someone would rip people off for so little money, hope its enough to at least cover his sex change operation.[/QUOTE]

Nice. The Atelier Rorona LE Sealed was one of the items he owed me along with some other stuff.

Anyway, I can't fix things, but I am hoping to ease the pain a tiny bit if possible. Anyone scammed by this guy keep an eye on my list within the next couple of days after my current lowball ends. :whistle2:#;)

BTW, so far I have the scam list as follows:
omegacrash
Zaku77
voltanis99
Ash Burton
Slade
spideymike
firetrucker

If anyone else was scammed and can prove it through previous contact with a mod and/or via prior PMs, please let me know and I will add you to the list.

^^^ Mighty nice of ya dv8!

I just bought another Breath of Fire III off ebay. This $ combined with the initial $35 that D-bag scammed me out of puts this game at just over $70 now. Ironically, this is the PS1 game I have paid 2nd most for now. My BoF III has now cost me more than my Valkyrie Profile did >_> kinda weird haha

bread's done
Back