Buy NBA 2K8 (360), Get NHL 2K8 (360) Free - $49.99 @ Frys.com

if i didnt already have bioshock i woudl be all over it.

heck ill prob jump on the sports pack.. 25 each

edit. forget it.. thought it was amazon

damn you people... I already said I don't want to spend any extra money this week and now you've got me for $100 between the Bioshock/Darkness deal and the 2k8 deal.

NHL 2k8 is the bad hockey game, but NBA 2k8 is the good basketball game. At $25/each these seem like a great bargain.

[quote name='Beaudry']NHL 2k8 is the bad hockey game, but NBA 2k8 is the good basketball game. At $25/each these seem like a great bargain.[/quote]
Meh I am skipping it NHL 2k8 blows I hear but the NBA is supposed to be great, either way I bet you in one month they are both $20 not doing the All Pro football shuffle again :( Waiting is the best option as Fry's taks 6 for shipping and another 4 in tax on it nah.

I heard this deal ends this friday...
So, act quickly.. =)

I buy some stuff from frys.com all the time.
If they have them in stock.. the stuff will show up quick because they use DHL.. (2 day arrival even use ground).
But.. if they dont have them in stock.. hehe.. who knows how long it takes.. =p

I wonder what the trade in value for NHL 2K8 is at GameRush.....probably $30-$35 still since it is somewhat new still.

Not bad though, I can confirm that NHL 2K8 is NOT fun....at least to me.

in for one (er... or two games?)

Looks like Fry's is trying out a Store Pickup option for online orders. That would have been sweet because I'm fairly close to one. It's supposedly limited to San Francisco Bay Area stores but it doesn't even work!

I called frys.com and they aren't sure what's going on and just said that they are testing it out.

It's called QA, run a test site or something.

$59.50 total

Ordered this last week for $59.99 and they canceled it because they were OOS of the bundle and refused to send both games individually. Hopefully this goes through for $49.99

now that I think about it... Amazon might have the same deal soon since they picked up on the Fry's BioShock/Darkness deal.

That would save me $5 on shipping.

[quote name='doubledown']I wonder what the trade in value for NHL 2K8 is at GameRush.....probably $30-$35 still since it is somewhat new still.

Not bad though, I can confirm that NHL 2K8 is NOT fun....at least to me.[/quote]

I want to found out the trade in value for the NHL 2k8 too.. =)

Or.. just save it for the Xmas gifts for the company event.. haha.. :lol:

[quote name='TouchH2']I want to found out the trade in value for the NHL 2k8 too.. =)

Or.. just save it for the Xmas gifts for the company event.. haha.. :lol:[/quote]

Or the annual "I got this for Christmas, but I already have a copy" at Wal-Mart/Best Buy/CC/etc.

bread's done
Back