Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Shhh it's a secret... The supper secret flipper community will be mad[/QUOTE]

LOL, i know right, i tried finding a coupon online or where i could find it but all i found were people selling them on ebay, like 25 coupons going for almost 10 bucks. WTF right.

[quote name='killthemall4444']Except for a delicious energy drink![/QUOTE]

True, it was the first time i tried the drink cause i get super jittery with a bad withdrawal with the monster drinks and this one wasn't that bad, maybe cause i took sips and it took me two almost three hrs to finish one can. :)

[quote name='Borellius']True, it was the first time i tried the drink cause i get super jittery with a bad withdrawal with the monster drinks and this one wasn't that bad, maybe cause i took sips and it took me two almost three hrs to finish one can. :)[/QUOTE]

I mix mine with a pop (diet Mt Dew works great). That way it gets watered down and I can actually drink it without getting jittery or without having to sip it for an hour or so.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I mix mine with a pop (diet Mt Dew works great). That way it gets watered down and I can actually drink it without getting jittery or without having to sip it for an hour or so.[/QUOTE]

Cool i guess ill try that.

I heard they were bundling all these skins into a DLC pack for purchase later. Holding out for that since I really want the Animated Series skin anyway. Man I love that show!

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I heard they were bundling all these skins into a DLC pack for purchase later. Holding out for that since I really want the Animated Series skin anyway. Man I love that show![/QUOTE]

Yeh all preorder skins (unconfirmed on challenges) will be available on the marketplace at some point.

The only skin that hasn't been confirmed is the PS3 only Sinestra Corp skin for buying Green lantern SE bluray. although I highly doubt M$ won't push WB around and get it for 360 also.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Yeh all preorder skins (unconfirmed on challenges) will be available on the marketplace at some point.

The only skin that hasn't been confirmed is the PS3 only Sinestra Corp skin for buying Green lantern SE bluray. although I highly doubt M$ won't push WB around and get it for 360 also.[/QUOTE]

Well, if you believe the image on the GameStop page for the Skins Pack, the Sinestro Corps outfit will be included in the pack.

I am a hardcore caffeine addict, I can down a NOS in minutes and not really feel the effect. I consider NOS to be one of the stronger ED's also. I tend to enjoy the NOS bottle the most though, big enough, re-sealable and a serious hit of caffeine.

Are the cans specially marked or where is the code on the can so I know what to look for when I get some?

[quote name='VaultDweller']how much is the energy drink????[/QUOTE]

I bought a NOS that apparently was on sale at my local convenience store for $1.60 but they were tagged at $2.29.

That is a much better price than the one I saw on eBay this morning with a Buy It Now price of about $38 :rofl:

[quote name='iwannadie']Are the cans specially marked or where is the code on the can so I know what to look for when I get some?[/QUOTE]

As someone else stated there is a banner around the top of the can stating something about NOS rewards. The code was under the tab you lift to open the can which gives you 1 point to enter on drinknos.com. Also, apparently it's a Coca-Cola product and they share log-in info since I'd never been there but when I went to register it said my e-mail address was already setup and it said something about Coca-Cola.

It cost 2.20 in SoCal and I was lucky enough to find one at my Faststrip Station but I think this is a thread somewhere else

[quote name='cecsloth']Oh and their rewards site does not work with Chrome, I had to use Firefox.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='MetallicAttack']Worked flawlessly for me on Chrome.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I used Chrome without a hitch myself too.

[quote name='cecsloth']Oh and their rewards site does not work with Chrome, I had to use Firefox.[/QUOTE]

Worked for me on Chrome.

My hats off to whoever likes NOS. I took a couple sips and it was one of the nastiest drinks I've ever had.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I mix mine with a pop (diet Mt Dew works great). That way it gets watered down and I can actually drink it without getting jittery or without having to sip it for an hour or so.[/QUOTE]
i used to down like 2 of those 22oz bottles w/ the weird caps a night when i worked. i need help :(.

I unknowingly bought two cans that did NOT have the codes on them. Turns out the tab on the website was colored, and had a filled in area with the code imprinted on the reverse side.
Mine was a typical aluminum tab, so I wound up calling their customer service number, and after giving them some information off the cans, got two points added to my account. So yeah, if you got one of these older (?) cans, call the number on the can.

[quote name='twztid13']i used to down like 2 of those 22oz bottles w/ the weird caps a night when i worked. i need help :(.[/QUOTE]

dead_dead.jpg.jpg

[quote name='bfett9']You can cash these in for a cool $15 on ebay![/QUOTE]

Good luck. Market is flooded now. They were selling for that price but it's dropping fast.

[quote name='poop69']I wish the costume came with an Eric Matthews voice.[/QUOTE]

inb4peoplesayitsnotTerrysversionofBatman.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']Good luck. Market is flooded now. They were selling for that price but it's dropping fast.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I wish I had gotten in sooner. You can still come out ahead if you like the drinks. Plus I bought mine with some credit so any money is just extra nice.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Yeah, I wish I had gotten in sooner. You can still come out ahead if you like the drinks. Plus I bought mine with some credit so any money is just extra nice.[/QUOTE]

Wow, a true CAG buying energy drinks with extra credit lol.

I remember when all I needed for extra maps, characters, skins etc. was to beat the game on higher difficulties or reach certain goals.

Now I need to be a fatass with rich parents =\ Yes, I'm saying energy drinks are nothing more than soda with 10 extra doses of sugar & if you need them, maybe you should work out a little each day instead of thinking that little bottle of 5 hour energy will actually work. There ain't no 2:30 feeling here, buddy.

Here is the how to find out if your can has a code
1318992573.jpg

1318992424.jpg

Also at my walmart they are $1.98 and *cough* you can pay with snap if you got it.

Now I need to be a fatass with rich parents =\
It'd be an improvement from what you've got going on right now.

Yes, I'm saying energy drinks are nothing more than soda with 10 extra doses of sugar
...except for the sugar-free ones sucka!

if you need them, maybe you should work out a little each day instead of thinking that little bottle of 5 hour energy will actually work. There ain't no 2:30 feeling here, buddy.
I can only assume your definition of the "2:30 feeling" is "a moment of feeling sexually attracted to the opposite sex", which you don't get, because your gay.

Nailed it.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I remember when all I needed for extra maps, characters, skins etc. was to beat the game on higher difficulties or reach certain goals.

Now I need to be a fatass with rich parents =\ Yes, I'm saying energy drinks are nothing more than soda with 10 extra doses of sugar & if you need them, maybe you should work out a little each day instead of thinking that little bottle of 5 hour energy will actually work. There ain't no 2:30 feeling here, buddy.[/QUOTE]

Woa woa woa, if I am being put into a category that I don't belong in I have to ask: Where are my rich parents!? I am due a dirt bike if I have rich parents dammit, where is my dirt bike!?!! Who do I contact to claim my dirt bike and case of NOS?

Plus, I remember when video games didn't have extra maps, characters, skins or anything else, you got a score - done. This also may blow some minds, I remember when maps were called levels :whee: .

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I remember when all I needed for extra maps, characters, skins etc. was to beat the game on higher difficulties or reach certain goals.

Now I need to be a fatass with rich parents =\ Yes, I'm saying energy drinks are nothing more than soda with 10 extra doses of sugar & if you need them, maybe you should work out a little each day instead of thinking that little bottle of 5 hour energy will actually work. There ain't no 2:30 feeling here, buddy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for adding nothing to the thread except for managing to douche it up.

And to the guy who asked a few posts ago. I believe blockbuster sells them, but I've never seen them at my local best buy. Walmart should sell them.

Oh man. I just found that costume pack, and it comes with Dark Knight Returns and Animated Series skins? I already downloaded mine! I could have had some codes to trade on here. Well, at least there's enough left to justify the $5 purchase.

[quote name='Obiwan456']Oh man. I just found that costume pack, and it comes with Dark Knight Returns and Animated Series skins? I already downloaded mine! I could have had some codes to trade on here. Well, at least there's enough left to justify the $5 purchase.[/QUOTE]

What costume pack? Where do I find this?

Curious about this Costume Pack as well o_O. I saw something about some DLC on the gamestop website, but it looked like it was all removed

bread's done
Back