Buy one GBA/DS game, get the second 50% @ Kay-Bee Toys (B&M)

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Eh, too bad my KB no longer has a game selection.[/QUOTE]

same here, they gave up on games in my area in 2004 :(

Sweet, there's some NDS games to be released this month I hope KB will have in stock. All the KB's in Portland were going out of biz last year so I'm not even sure if there's any left...

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Eh, too bad my KB no longer has a game selection.[/QUOTE]

Same in all of Colorado too, as far as I know. Colo. Springs might be another story though.

Some KB's in my area have a small GBA/DS selection or don't have games at all. Others closed up all together. Every one with GBA and DS games is almost all kiddie games. I wouldn't go in expecting to find major new releases other than maybe first party games.

i didnt even know kb toys existed anymore. i loved the place as a kid, but they've just been disappearing year after year. =[

it's about a 5 dollar savings. if you buy a 20 dollar game and picked another game worth the same value then you'll be paying 10. so 10+20=30, then half of that is 15, so it's about a 5 dollar savings.

Any chance of a price match, you think? The closet KB here (50 miles north of minneapolis) has no video games section...

[quote name='pochaccoheaven']it's about a 5 dollar savings. if you buy a 20 dollar game and picked another game worth the same value then you'll be paying 10. so 10+20=30, then half of that is 15, so it's about a 5 dollar savings.[/QUOTE]

What? Well $5 per game, or if you get two $30 games, 7.50 saved per game which is not tooo shabby at all.

[quote name='subw00ter']Any chance of a price match, you think? The closet KB here (50 miles north of minneapolis) has no video games section...[/quote]

I'm not a price matching expert, but I'd think that if you print out the page I linked to and showed them the GBA/DS part, you'd probably get a price match. They need evidence and that's evidence so.... try it,

Apparently this sale is still going on. One game in particular stood out: Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2 for GBA for only $9.98 before discount! It was part of a new "front lane" diplsay that included GBA/DS games as well as GC and PS2 games (though only the DS/GBA games are Buy 1, Get 1 for 1/2).

[quote name='freshzen']Same in all of Colorado too, as far as I know. Colo. Springs might be another story though.[/quote]

The irony...as they are based in Denver Metro....:roll:

They had this at the KB Outlet I was at a week ago. They were all budget "front lane" type games. Didn't see a single DS or GBA game worth buying.

[quote name='cranguy']They had this at the KB Outlet I was at a week ago. They were all budget "front lane" type games. Didn't see a single DS or GBA game worth buying.[/quote]

Ditto here. There is a KBToys where I am but it stinks. They still have old N64 wrestling games marked at $49.99!!!:whistle2:s

bread's done
Back