Buy one Get one Free: TV DVD @ Amazon.

BASTARD!!!!

I was about to post this. :)

Dead Like Me is only $35 for both seasons.

And Wonderfalls is on sale for $20 a lot, but if you only want one thing then just buy Wonderfalls too, it's an amazing show that has a nice ending (no cliffhanger) after 13 episodes.

American Dad Season 3 looks pretty good deal ,as 15 is pretty cheap if you buy one of the other volumes.

I think i'll pick up the 2 seasons of The Pretender my Mom doesn't have. I can get them probably for 13 on Black Friday, since these'll be for XMAs, but it'd be worth it for me paying extra so I know my mom will be getting them

Most of those are almost double the price you can buy them at my local Wal-Marts for, but there are still a few great deals if you get them for 50% off with consideration to the b1g1.
(My local Wal-Marts have a 13.00-15.00 TV DVD section that includes a lot of the titles. Most of the rest can be picked up for around 20.00)

[quote name='Outcry']Most of those are almost double the price you can buy them at my local Wal-Marts for, but there are still a few great deals if you get them for 50% off with consideration to the b1g1.
(My local Wal-Marts have a 13.00-15.00 TV DVD section that includes a lot of the titles. Most of the rest can be picked up for around 20.00)[/quote]Amazon has been notorious for increasing prices before a B1G1 or B2G1 sale. Still a savings, just less so than it could have been if the prices didn't go up.

[quote name='vidGuy']Eight seasons of That 70s Show for ~$150 seems reasonable. I mean, if you are a fan of the show.[/QUOTE]

we get around 5 hours of that 70s show a night on our cable channels

If anything, this thread might lead to me getting Wonderfalls from DD's fall sale. Didn't see anything else interesting there.

[quote name='Lice']ofcourse they raised the prices before this. Such a shame.[/quote]

Every site does that.

[quote name='vidGuy']Eight seasons of That 70s Show for ~$150 seems reasonable. I mean, if you are a fan of the show.[/quote]

If you are a big enough fan to spend $150 on the series, might as well go the extra mile and get this when it comes out in October (also probably explains why they are clearing the seasons out): http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001CC7PMG

bread's done
Back