Lair
Mercenaries 2
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Batman
Infinate Undiscovery
Too Human
Samba De Amigo

[Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off Used Games] Running to GC later today :D

Hmmm maybe it is time to trade in my PS2.....do they take consoles with the warranty sticker removed? I had to fix my lens.

Thanks for the heads up. Got Super Mario Sunshine for 9.99 and Infinite Undiscovery for 3.99. The employees didnt even know the deal was going on...

PS. At least for me, the MVP didnt stack with this deal.

[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']I might have to go to a Gamecrazy for the first time ever.[/QUOTE]

Me and you both...I think there is only a couple in MD, if that.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Might try and nab LEGO Batman and Inf. Undiscovery for a little over $10 used for both. Not bad.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

That's the same combo that I'm gonna try for. I've already played half way through my brother in-law's Infinite Undiscovery but gave it back to him. This might be a good incentive to actually finish it!

Nothing of interest for games at local game crazy but did pick up a pelican hd system selector 2.0 new for 9.99. So thanks op for posting cause wouldn't have went otherwise.

i'm gonna head over to mine now and see what's up, i might post findings later.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='pbnate88']Has anyone played lego batman? How do you like it?[/QUOTE]
Bought it last year, never got around to finishing it though. Was fun from what I played, good for co-op & stuff..

Just a heads up be wary of used games from Game Crazy. I recently purchased a used game from them and it was scratched and did not work. I took it back and they told me they had no other copies of the game and I can not get a refund as all used game sales are final. Now I'm stuck with store credit and the store near me is very poorly stocked. I have written in to Game Crazy and called their main office and am waiting for a response.

Yeah sometimes the customer service at game crazy isn't very consistent. Usually it's pretty bad. Like yesterday I bought halo 3, guitar hero WT, mercs 2 and star wars the force unleashed and he told me I could only get half of the cheapest games star wars and mercs 2 which were like 10 bucks each. I then told the guy what if I just bought these games separately. Then I told him okay I'll just buy these today and buy the other ones tomorrow. Then he just agreed to sell them all to me at the same time for the cheapest price. On top of that he didn't even know there was such a promo I had to show him the advertising in the store and the web page.

just checking to see what everyone picked up with this deal.

My wife and I will be heading to Game Crazy for the first time tomorrow, hopefully they'll have a good selection

I'm going to pick up Infamous and either Killzone 2 or Resistance 2. Going to get the most out of this deal :)

I've always had good customer service at Gamecrazy. Maybe I'm just lucky.
I can't say they same for our local Gamestop. It seems like anytime they hire someone nice, they fire him/her for not being a big enough douche. Of course, the old Gamestop manager is now the manager at Gamecrazy, and he seems much more nice.

I was not able to see prices on gamecrazy website for the used (or even new) games..Sorry I haven't used gamecrazy before

hey scorch can you please tell me used price for 1. Infamous 2. Resistance 2 3. GTA 4 and 4. Burnout Paradise or point me to the right link

Thanks in advance :)

[quote name='mrman1980']I was not able to see prices on gamecrazy website for the used (or even new) games..Sorry I haven't used gamecrazy before

hey scorch can you please tell me used price for 1. Infamous 2. Resistance 2 3. GTA 4 and 4. Burnout Paradise or point me to the right link

Thanks in advance :)[/QUOTE]

Call the store...

[quote name='mrman1980']I was not able to see prices on gamecrazy website for the used (or even new) games..Sorry I haven't used gamecrazy before

GTA 4 was 19.99 used at my game crazy, the store was totally picked clean when I got there though. No more lego batmans :c

I can give you rough estimates. These are the prices of the games without the discount card, because I don't think you can use it with the buy one get one half off deal.

Infamous - $47 ish
Resistence 2 - $37 - $47 ish
GTA 4 - $19 - 24$
Burnout Paradise - $17 ish

I don't think they post prices online anywhere.

gamecrazy sucks. the stores are always hot when you go to them, they have a poor selection and their website doesn't state much really so you have to go in person to the store or call them on the phone. I went to 3 of my local gamecrazy's and none of the games had an original case, cover or instruction manual. They were just plain cases with the game disc. It doesn't matter to some people but to some it does. Good luck contacting corporate they won't do much for you really i've had my problems before with them.

i have 2 gamecrazys in my area and usually i get good customer service. however, i bought mercs 2 and too human used and saw that the discs were completely effed up. since there were only 1 copy of each at one store, i went to the other store and asked if i could have them replaced. the guy said only at the store i got them from. so, i asked if i could have the discs buffed, and he said $2 each. I know it is supposed to cost that much, but never has anyone at gamecrazy told me to pay up. i was unimpressed with the service this time, but at least i know that i shouldnt go during morning hours on weekdays.

Is the lair and mercenaries 2 on ps3 worth buying.i have them at my local game crazy but i am not sure about these games.They are 9.99 each not used ones.thanks

[quote name='dreamer2050']Is the lair and mercenaries 2 on ps3 worth buying.i have them at my local game crazy but i am not sure about these games.They are 9.99 each not used ones.thanks[/QUOTE]

Lair is a hit or miss with most people. I actually like it, but it is a little diffcult to control the dragon even with the d-pad on.

Mercs 2 is pretty fun, especially if you play with someone else. You can blow up so many things. Its kinda of like a GTA-lite.

For $10 bucks each you cant go wrong. If anything you can buy used copies at gamestop, if you hate them, you can return them back for your cash. Something you cant do for opened new games.

Heck even if you like them, return them anyway and get the new copies at gamecrazy if its cheaper \\:D/

My wife and I just returned from Game Crazy and picked up the following, all for the 360:

Lego Batman
Infinite Undiscovery
Lego Indian Jones
Force Unleashed

Total was about $30 after tax. Not too bad. Was half tempted to pick up GTA IV Special Edition for $25.

The prices were alright. i didnt find any used copies of legobatman, saw many MANY new copies tho.

(Note i only looked at ps3 section) ( ALso note im not sure if the price i saw was mvp or regular i wasnt paying close enough attention)
SFIV 31
Bad Company 17
Resident Evil 5 40
Little Big Planet 40

Thats just about generally what i could remember sorry. Prices were okay nothing to brag about

dang, your gamecrazy still has it for $25? i was contemplating it, but the stores near me already marked it back up to $60

[quote name='IronSerif']My wife and I just returned from Game Crazy and picked up the following, all for the 360:

Lego Batman
Infinite Undiscovery
Lego Indian Jones
Force Unleashed

Total was about $30 after tax. Not too bad. Was half tempted to pick up GTA IV Special Edition for $25.[/QUOTE]

Traded in two copies of Saints Row ($12 base! + MVP) and picked up God of War II and Katamari. Left a few bucks in credit. Not too bad. Those games are worth five bucks, I say.

Didn't have another game to trade in, otherwise I would have jumped on the 30% trade in offer for three games.

Thanks, Pura_Master!

[quote name='dustdust']dang, your gamecrazy still has it for $25? i was contemplating it, but the stores near me already marked it back up to $60[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was shocked too. I told my wife about it on the way home, and she was like "why didn't you tell me about it? you should have just gotten it" lol.

Oh well, gonna call them today. $25 definitely isn't bad, I'll post back if I pick it up!

Picked up Halo Wars LE and Gears of War 2 LE. Both were almost complete (only DLC missing/used). Both were $25 and with the discount, ended up with both for $37.50.

does anybody know of any 1:1 flips to amazon or GS, i have some credit there and would like to get it used up. If not i guess i'll wait until Black Friday they had some good deals last year if i remember correctly.

FYI, the 50% trade bump is ONLY if you're trading a PS 2 to get an xbox 360 (might work on PS3 i dont remember) but you dont just get a trade bump and thats it, its onlyif you're trading up for a new system. I work at a GC.

traded in FEAR 2 for the 360 from the 19.99 new at gamestop today, ended up paying $11 for metal gear 4, and assassins creed...

bread's done
Back