Buy one PS3 Move title, get one 50% off - 11/11 only at Amazon

I have the 200 "points" from pre ordering black ops. RE5 and Time Crisis after all discounts for $51.20 sounds pretty decent. Essentially $25 a game which, even used it will probably take a while for each game to hit that price. I'll bite. Been wanting both of those game to mess around with the Move anyway.

Minus another $5 using super saver free shipping = $45 for both games.

Wanted to get MAG anyway, so I got that and John Daly (I love golf games, sue me :p ) with the Extra Gift Cards I had. $46 for both games and free 2-day prime shipping. I'll take it. :D

Anyone heard anything about The Fight Lights Out? And what 2 games would everyone recommend? I already have RE5, MAG, and Sports Champions.

[quote name='bigant262']Anyone heard anything about The Fight Lights Out? And what 2 games would everyone recommend? I already have RE5, MAG, and Sports Champions.[/QUOTE]

The Fight needs TWO PS Move controllers fyi and from the reviews so far the game sucks.

Anybody want to split this with me? I'm looking to get Resident Evil 5, and would split the savings with you. Also have Amazon Prime so I can have your copy shipped to you. Let me know

bread's done
Back