Buy one PSP UMD movie get one free

If UMDs had been priced this way originally ($10 or less basically after this deal), then I think the format would have done better. I might pick up a couple for $6 a piece, but never could justify $20.

damn still expensive at least $15 each. i bet you they are just trying to clear inventory since no one will pay those prices. them ost i'd pay is $5-$10

[quote name='rly723']damn still expensive at least $15 each. i bet you they are just trying to clear inventory since no one will pay those prices. them ost i'd pay is $5-$10[/QUOTE]
Yes, they are ~$15 each. But the second one is free. I can't believe I'm explaining a BOGO offer on CAG, but what you're not realizing is that the actual price of each UMD after this is ~$7.50 each. That falls within your 5 to 10 range easily.

Well maybe watch them in a car then.. I Don't know... anyhow when is the eventual fire sale for UMD's coming from Overstock.com or somewhere? It's known that Walmart and Target sent a boatload back, some clearance Manufactureer should be blowing them out soon, I'm hoping betwwen 3-5 bucks.. Maybe some Cheapo B&M Like Big Lots or something.

[quote name='buster90']Worthless if you can't watch these on a plane anymore what is the point?[/QUOTE]
You can't use your PSP on a plane? Seriously?

[quote name='elwood731']If UMDs had been priced this way originally ($10 or less basically after this deal), then I think the format would have done better. I might pick up a couple for $6 a piece, but never could justify $20.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. The whole "UMD is more expensive than DVD" thing makes no sense whatsoever!

[quote name='ncibob']I posted this over in the DVD forum also but just in case some of you who have a PSP and don't check over there, this seems like a pretty good deal. It's buy one PSP movie get the second one of equal or lesser value for free. Free shipping also. Looks to be about 70 or so movies.

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/promotion/buyAndGetFree_form.cfm?promoName=pspb2g1_0806&page=1[/quote]

I bought from this site when they had the buy 1 get 1 free about a year ago. I got two UMDs for $15 with free shipping. $7.50 for a new UMD is about right for me.

[quote name='buster90']Worthless if you can't watch these on a plane anymore what is the point?[/quote]

Maybe during the 4 hour wait at the airport? Heh.

These are pretty decent deals if you stay with the $15 movies it works out to be about $7.50 a disk. With the Death of UMD I've been picking up a bunch if I can get them between $5.00 to $7.50 a disk, there's still some good titles to choose from.

7.50 is about what they should be priced anyways so i wouldn't complain about the prices. That's the best deal i've seen on movies and i've had my psp for almost a year

bread's done
Back