Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

When will DS Games be allowed?

Like Metroid Prime Hunters or some REALLY good ones coming out like Scribblenauts, Mario, Modern Warfare Mobilized, Golden Sun...

[quote name='KCircle']Flooty, I still haven't received any payment for the Batman buy-back (#300000327) I scheduled a few days ago. Any idea what's up?[/QUOTE]

Second'd. Order#300000324. Placed order on Monday, sent game out on Tuesday, yet to receive payment.

[quote name='KCircle']Flooty, I still haven't received any payment for the Batman buy-back (#300000327) I scheduled a few days ago. Any idea what's up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Salamando3000']Second'd. Order#300000324. Placed order on Monday, sent game out on Tuesday, yet to receive payment.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Outinthedark']Your 3rd'd :D

My order is 325 though I did not send yet. Sent an email [email protected][/QUOTE]

Checking all three right now.
Get back to you in a few min.

EDIT: OK, all 3 orders are already in queue to be paid this afternoon. Thanks again for your patience guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to throw my hat in here as well. I know it's been covered a million and a half times as I've lightly been following this thread, but the ONLY thing stopping me from giving this service a go is the slight possibility of a manual less game. This has to either be a requirement or an option for me to use.

[quote name='Blinden']I'm going to throw my hat in here as well. I know it's been covered a million and a half times as I've lightly been following this thread, but the ONLY thing stopping me from giving this service a go is the slight possibility of a manual less game. This has to either be a requirement or an option for me to use.[/QUOTE]

It's been said earlier that most of their games do include manuals. If you want to guarantee a manual, Flooty has said that all you need to do is shoot him a PM with your order number, and he'll ensure you get one. I also believe they'll be changing their rules within the next couple of weeks to mandate manuals on trade-ins.

[quote name='philliesfan']Flooty, is there a certain day(s) that you process payments?[/QUOTE]

Right now, paypal payments are review and sent 5 days a week (Mon-Friday).

[quote name='Salamando3000']It's been said earlier that most of their games do include manuals. If you want to guarantee a manual, Flooty has said that all you need to do is shoot him a PM with your order number, and he'll ensure you get one. I also believe they'll be changing their rules within the next couple of weeks to mandate manuals on trade-ins.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Salamando... you hit it on the head.
And actually, we're changing the manual rule TODAY!
Site will be updated soon.

[quote name='Blinden']I'm going to throw my hat in here as well. I know it's been covered a million and a half times as I've lightly been following this thread, but the ONLY thing stopping me from giving this service a go is the slight possibility of a manual less game. This has to either be a requirement or an option for me to use.[/QUOTE]

Blinden - Thanks for the feedback. We've had in the works to change the policy to ensure manuals, but your comment finally pushed us over the hump.

Please don't feel hesitant to try us out based on the "manual fears" alone.
You can PM me your order # and I'll make sure it goes out with the manual.

Sweet, well, I just registered, going to take a look this weekend and figure out my weekly game budget. Thanks. It's good to see your activity in the community as well as actually listening and adjusting to what the people want.

I'm worried about where this place is going... All I've seen so far except for new releases is for games to go from BUY/SELL available to just BUY. Doesn't seem like people are buying as much as they're selling :/ Hopefully Gamestaq won't lose too much money by price dropping games to increase buying.

Any plans to offer the option to buy/sell new games on Gamestaq for maybe a few bucks more than the used prices? That would be a pretty cool option for those that can get new games on the cheap to sell and for people that buy who prefer new games. I'd love to have a reasonable avenue to sell new games but places like ebay kill with the fees and craigs is too much of a hassle.

[quote name='kirby145']@Flooty Got any idea on the DS games? Like when you might start that up...[/QUOTE]

No idea yet.
Its just a matter of turning it on once we feel ready.
We hope to have it on by the holidays.

[quote name='smcmanus1980']Any plans to offer the option to buy/sell new games on Gamestaq for maybe a few bucks more than the used prices? That would be a pretty cool option for those that can get new games on the cheap to sell and for people that buy who prefer new games. I'd love to have a reasonable avenue to sell new games but places like ebay kill with the fees and craigs is too much of a hassle.[/QUOTE]

Not a bad idea.
Sounds like something we can incorporate.
Thank you.

[quote name='HomieGFunk03']Just sent you a game. Hope the business is treating you well. Plan on buying in the near future![/QUOTE]

Sounds great. Thank you!

Flooty, can you check to see if you received my games? I sent them in the week before and don't have any orders listed under my profile. Thanks

[quote name='neiname']Any idea when Beatles Rock Band (game only) will be available to buy/sell?[/QUOTE]

Yes, we're gonna add Beatles Rock Band this week.

[quote name='boneless']Flooty, can you check to see if you received my games? I sent them in the week before and don't have any orders listed under my profile. Thanks

#300000258[/QUOTE]

Checked up on your order and it was received.
Check your PM for more info re your account.
Thanks!

[quote name='flooty333']Yes, we're gonna add Beatles Rock Band this week.

Checked up on your order and it was received.
Check your PM for more info re your account.
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks Flooty, I figured out the problem. I registered with an email different from my paypal email, thus creating 2 accounts. Thanks for the help!

very good design format (best among the current trade-in formats), i didn't get to check it out till today because I did not have the BETA code. Let me know if you guys need any help in terms of security. Also I found a couple of bugs that I will pm you if you are not aware of it.

[quote name='mrman1980']very good design format (best among the current trade-in formats), i didn't get to check it out till today because I did not have the BETA code. Let me know if you guys need any help in terms of security. Also I found a couple of bugs that I will pm you if you are not aware of it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!
Glad you like the design of the site.
Will look out for your PM!

I like the fact that it's cash-based instead of points based like goozex. I plan to try it out soon as I see a game I want. I'm mostly a PC gamer though so that might be awhile.

Cool. the sell button for Infamous is up... I'm selling mine right now (just finished it last night - good game), and its in mint condition and complete for those of you who wants to buy it.

Anyone know if they take games that didn't come with a UPC? I have a new/sealed Halo 3 that came with the Legendary version. It's the one with the blackish cover art but doesn't have a UPC on back.

Just wanted to say I made my first selling transaction with you guys and everything(so far) has been smooth and painless(plus $7+ more than amazon would give...lol) So I'm really looking forward to doing business with you guys in the future.....Thank You!

[quote name='saiyajinsc']do you guys accept games that has no UPC like tiger woods 10 for the wii when it was bundled with wii motion plus or other games that might ve been bundled and it says not for resale ?[/QUOTE]

Was there an answer posted to this question? I looked, didn't find it, but may have missed it. Thanks.

Oops . . . missed the same type of question asked a couple of posts above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted jump in to say that I ordered CoD: World at War and it arrived quickly and in fantastic condition. Thanks!

[quote name='Capn Stabby']Anyone know if they take games that didn't come with a UPC? I have a new/sealed Halo 3 that came with the Legendary version. It's the one with the blackish cover art but doesn't have a UPC on back.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='redsoxfan808']Was there an answer posted to this question? I looked, didn't find it, but may have missed it. Thanks.

Oops . . . missed the same type of question asked a couple of posts above.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GTRockets']Just wanted jump in to say that I ordered CoD: World at War and it arrived quickly and in fantastic condition. Thanks![/QUOTE]

Hey Guys -
Yes, we accept games without UPC codes.
We were up in the air about it, but we're good to go.

Thanks!

Hey flooty is there a problem with processing card right now? I tried to purchase something and was denied on a discover credit and then a debit/visa (the very same paypal account the e check from you guys cleared to, today). I know both cards work. By the way CAGs - I've done two sales to Gamestaq and everything went perfect. There's nothing quite like cash money, well..paypal. If you have a game to sell that they want, this is definitely the way to go.

Flooty, I'm trying to lock in a price of $33 for Ghostbuster's 360 but everytime I click the sell button I get an error (the link can't be found). Please let me know if there is some other way to get this done.

Placed a sell order today, will print out and mail on monday. If an order is in queue and the status changes from a "sell" to a "no sell", does the order in process still go through?

[quote name='neiname']Flooty, I'm trying to lock in a price of $33 for Ghostbuster's 360 but everytime I click the sell button I get an error (the link can't be found). Please let me know if there is some other way to get this done.[/QUOTE]

Just gave it a try on my computer and didnt have any issues.
Can you send an email to support, and describe whats happening and what browser you're using?
Thanks.

[quote name='hockeyfun66@']Aww, the forum is down now on SD. Did this one mention my name again?[/QUOTE]
LOL - Didnt see you're name up there this time. and not even sure why it was taken down.

[quote name='nakanenui']Placed a sell order today, will print out and mail on monday. If an order is in queue and the status changes from a "sell" to a "no sell", does the order in process still go through?[/QUOTE]

Yes, the order still gets processed and does go through.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back