Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

[quote name='flooty333']Yo - Should be no fees from paypal.
We haven't seen any in a while.
Thank![/QUOTE]

thank you. placed a sell order for beatles rock band yesterday and operation flashpoint today. They will go out monday. I like the concept behind your site and am looking forward to purchasing as well as selling games if these first couple of transactions go through pretty smoothly :)

[quote name='EnjoysDeals']For Cod4 the album art says goty edition. But the name just says cod4. Are the copies goty or no?[/QUOTE]

They can be either GOTY or Reg. It doesn't matter. The only difference is the GOTY came with the map pack download code, which expired anyways.

sorry faq was a bit unclear since it says print prepaid, pack, ship.. but then next line says once you receive payment ship it..

so do you ship before receiving paypal payment, or ship after receiving paypal payment

sorry thanks

sorry faq was a bit unclear since it says print prepaid, pack, ship.. but then next line says once you receive payment ship it..

so do you ship before receiving paypal payment, or ship after receiving paypal payment

sorry thanks

[quote name='dohmai']sorry faq was a bit unclear since it says print prepaid, pack, ship.. but then next line says once you receive payment ship it..

sorry thanks[/QUOTE]

Either way - you can ship when you feel ready. Payment is sent within 48 hours mon-fri.
Thank!

[quote name='flooty333']Either way - you can ship when you feel ready. Payment is sent within 48 hours mon-fri.
Thank![/QUOTE]

thanks flooty I will send the games out tomorrow! this is my first sale.. looking forward to the smooth transaction!

[quote name='OnE3nD']I ordered games thursday, will I recieve them today?[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. Last time I ordered a game from Gamestaq it took over a week to get it.

[quote name='OnE3nD']I ordered games thursday, will I recieve them today?[/QUOTE]

Whats your order #? i can chk on it.

I seriously don't know why people would buy at Gamestop or EB over Gamestaq. I've ordered 4 titles, and all came looking almost brand new for great prices with fast shipping. I just wish they had a larger selection. I've never sold through them, so I can't comment on that.

[quote name='CCCHeel']I seriously don't know why people would buy at Gamestop or EB over Gamestaq. I've ordered 4 titles, and all came looking almost brand new for great prices with fast shipping. I just wish they had a larger selection. I've never sold through them, so I can't comment on that.[/QUOTE]

i think more people would if they knew about the ease of something like this

[quote name='flooty333']Uncharted 2 will be shipping out this Wed. We had a hold up on some sell orders, which are cleared up now.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for clearing that up, I was in :( mode.

just received payment for games i put a sell order in over the weekend with 0 paypal fees and no echeck or anything. i put the games in the mail earlier today so so far so good :D

I have sold four games on two different transactions and am extremely happy with the site. The prices are fair and payments are made quick. My only dislike is that there are a lot of current gen games that you cannot sell to them. How do you take Madden 09 and not Bioshock, Mass Efffect or Assassins Creed?

Flooty, any idea when Uncharted 2 might be open to buy again? I don't know how much control you have over predicting those kind of things.

I was under the impression you didn't wait until games were received to get payment, is that correct? I placed a sell order Monday and have not received payment yet. I'll send an email to cs and see what's up.

Just placed my first sale order.

I will probably be buying a few games too if this works out. A lot less hassle than trading and some good prices.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Ummm I placed a sell order Tuesday and still have not received payment. Will not ship out my games until I receive one.[/QUOTE]

That's strange. What's your order #.

[quote name='SoulReaver']300000688

Btw, can I fit the games into a small box and just tape the label to it?[/QUOTE]

Chked on your order and found that your order is on the hold list because you are selling 3 games. During beta we have a 2 game limit when selling.
Which 2 games do you want us to process and we'll get that going for you.

i was wanting to know if my games had been received yet? i shipped them monday from texas and they have to go to new york so maybe they haven't arrived yet

and

[quote name='dusbbal2008']i was wanting to know if my games had been received yet? i shipped them monday from texas and they have to go to new york so maybe they haven't arrived yet

and
300000650[/QUOTE]

Your orders were received today, and will be processed into our system by Monday.

[quote name='RoodyPooUS']I shipped mine even though I haven't been paid yet - Order #300000704[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Your paypal will be sent out over the weekend.

[quote name='SoulReaver']Oh ok. Please do COD4 and SF:IV then. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Sounds good... will do.

This is weird. I was thinking of buying SFIV for PS3 a few days ago and got up to the shipping address point when it told me it was going to cost me $7.50 for some reason. I tried again yesterday assuming a glitch, at which point the shipping went up to $10.00. Today its $12.50. For some reason it seems to be compounding the shipping $2.50 every day. Is this for real or a glitch?

Just a little update. I got my money yesterday and uncharted is in the mail.

Now if only they were a way to speed up paypal bank transfer. 3 days to deposit 39.00 bucks. Really?

[quote name='Pakifauji']This is weird. I was thinking of buying SFIV for PS3 a few days ago and got up to the shipping address point when it told me it was going to cost me $7.50 for some reason. I tried again yesterday assuming a glitch, at which point the shipping went up to $10.00. Today its $12.50. For some reason it seems to be compounding the shipping $2.50 every day. Is this for real or a glitch?[/QUOTE]

Definitely a glitch.

[quote name='Pakifauji']This is weird. I was thinking of buying SFIV for PS3 a few days ago and got up to the shipping address point when it told me it was going to cost me $7.50 for some reason. I tried again yesterday assuming a glitch, at which point the shipping went up to $10.00. Today its $12.50. For some reason it seems to be compounding the shipping $2.50 every day. Is this for real or a glitch?[/QUOTE]

Hey - OK it sounds like you keep adding more copies of the same game to your cart.
Here's what to do.
Sign into your acct on the home page
Goto your Game Cart and clear out any games you have in there.
Then go back and add SF4 (or any other game), and make sure there is only one in your cart.
Proceed to checkout. Shipping should be $2.50 per game.

Let me know if you still have any issues.

[quote name='slacker299']Oh by the way, I'm plugging you guys at neogaf. You may want to go there to see their reaction.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for helping spread the word.
That's the #1 thing we need right now.

[quote name='nintendofan9999']I

[quote name='flooty333']Hey - OK it sounds like you keep adding more copies of the same game to your cart.
Here's what to do.
Sign into your acct on the home page
Goto your Game Cart and clear out any games you have in there.
Then go back and add SF4 (or any other game), and make sure there is only one in your cart.
Proceed to checkout. Shipping should be $2.50 per game.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that did work. But I swear that when I was seeing the problem, the cart only showed 1 copy of the game and the base charge was for only 1 copy as well.

flooty, i sent out my sell order (300000647) but i forgot to put the packing slip listing the games in it. it was for fallout 3 and gears of war 2.

flooty333 i have a big problem. I sold you guys uncharted 2 on the 21st and put it in the mail on 24th. Problem is Calfornia is going through furlough days so the post office was closed on Saturday leading into Sunday. Peoples package weren't processed until yesterday or today and I'm not sure if met the deadline.

[quote name='slacker299']flooty333 i have a big problem. I sold you guys uncharted 2 on the 21st and put it in the mail on 24th. Problem is Calfornia is going through furlough days so the post office was closed on Saturday leading into Sunday. Peoples package weren't processed until yesterday or today and I'm not sure if met the deadline.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, they are really cool about this kind of stuff and will give you a few extra days.

Got paid yesturday, once I finish Demon's Souls, I will probably snag a few games since its almost the same price as here and much less hassle.

bread's done
Back