Buy or Sell inFamous - $35, and MORE @ Gamestaq

[quote name='flooty333']Your orders were received today, and will be processed into our system by Monday.
[/QUOTE]

My games I sold are still showing as processing

quick question.. will i get an email update or any notification under my profiles when the games i sold have been received?

i got paid last week and shipped them out middle of last week from CA so they mite not be there yet, but i'm just wondering how i'll know if they've arrived so i can make sure my sale went through w/o any problems

thanks

Just sold you guys Valkyria Chronicles & MGS4. Here's hoping that I receive the money tomorrow cause I'm really in need of cash of right now.

Just wondering how long shipping is supposed to take. I ordered LBP and COD:MW last Sunday. Got e-mails that they shipped (one on Tuesday, one on Thursday), and both "tracking" numbers show USPS notification on Thursday. Still have received anything as of today. Order #100000267. Thanks.

@compujas. Just wanted to let you know that we're checking with usps on your shipments and will email you shortly with an update.
I know you just wanna get gaming already. On it.

@dohmai. Once we receive your package and process your games, the status in your My Orders tab will change to Received.

We received a big load of games today from usps and will be updating our system tomorrow. So yo can check back tom night to see if your acct got updated.

[quote name='flooty333']@compujas. Just wanted to let you know that we're checking with usps on your shipments and will email you shortly with an update.
I know you just wanna get gaming already. On it.[/QUOTE]

Is it that obvious? Just bought my PS3 and have a lot to catch up on. Thank goodness for your service so I can get everything cheap. I can deal with taking a little while to get it if it means I save as much as I did, I was just curious how long it typically should take. Seemed like it was mostly timing with USPS due to the weekend.

PS: One of the tracking numbers got updated as being sorted in my area, so it should get to me today. Not sure about the other one though.

Thanks.

Ok. So looks like we're gonna re ship LittleBig and deal with usps on our side for that first shipment.
You should receive an updated tracking number from us shortly, if not already.
Hope you receive the first game today to hold you over.
I hate waiting for games. Too much anticipation.

gamestaq is a very good website, defintiely had two very good experiences with selling to them, have not bought from them yet

Gamestaq is great, if you request to add a game they literally do so within hours(I requested Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising and there it went right on the website)

Definitely one of the better trade-in websites out there.

[quote name='flooty333']Ok. So looks like we're gonna re ship LittleBig and deal with usps on our side for that first shipment.
You should receive an updated tracking number from us shortly, if not already.
Hope you receive the first game today to hold you over.
I hate waiting for games. Too much anticipation.[/QUOTE]
Thanks. I received COD:MW in the mail. Should definitely hold me over for a while. Any idea what happened? USPS mix-up, get lost/delayed? Just curious. Your customer service definitely makes up for it. Would've had to jump through hoops with some companies.

Also, have you guys ever thought about dealing with systems themselves? Charge like a $10 fee. I'd be very interested in that.

Just wanted to mention that this website was recommended to me a month or two ago and I have sold two games since, great service.

Hey Flooty my friend and I both have some orders that have been stuck in processing for awhile can I PM you the order numbers and you can see what the hold up is?

flooty: My Buy Back Order #300000643 has three games in it. Can the order be split so that I can still submit the games at that price? The order is still pending (probably because of a previous order which should be arriving soon, if it has not already)

Thanks.

I sent my games via usps with the prepaid form provided by gamestaq ... I bought delivery confirmation and it's been about .. 9 days now and the last update was 7 days ago, in Bethpage, NY .. which isn't too far from NYC. Now what ... if my games are lost am I going to get charged back the amount I was paid? I guess I can understand that, but it still would be unfair.

Is anyone else having trouble with paypal checkout? I get the message "There was an error connecting to the Paypal server: Invalid vendor account."

That's because it's Paypal UK, hence, you need to be in the UK to operate it.

I just completed an order for MGS4 & Call of Juarez 2. Shipping kills a lot of otherwise good deals, for me at least, but these two hit the exact price of GS's B2G1 sale, so I snagged them.

I'm very tempted to pick up MLB 09 The Show, but then I'll have even less of a life than I already do.

[quote name='flooty333']@dohmai. Once we receive your package and process your games, the status in your My Orders tab will change to Received.

We received a big load of games today from usps and will be updating our system tomorrow. So yo can check back tom night to see if your acct got updated.[/QUOTE]

fhrm i sent my games 1.5 weeks ago from california... whats the expected time for delivery? i just want to make sure the games get there (ive already been paid)

thanks!

[quote name='pwnthee']That's because it's Paypal UK, hence, you need to be in the UK to operate it. [/QUOTE]

That sucks. I wish they had a Paypal US check out. I have credit sitting in my account I've been too lazy to transfer to my bank.

[quote name='Izod517']That sucks. I wish they had a Paypal US check out. I have credit sitting in my account I've been too lazy to transfer to my bank.[/QUOTE]

Thats being fixed. It's going to be Paypal US.

[quote name='flooty333']Shoot. Sorry been travelling last few days. Gonna chk on it now and get back to you.
Sorry man. My bad.[/QUOTE]

Hey Flooty, I shot you a pm with my order #'s. They were sent out over 2 weeks ago and stuck in processing. Please take a look and see what the hold up is. I have a few more games I would trade in but need these to pass. Thanks.

thanks flooty! my shipped games were received and my order changed to 'complete'

for reference took just under 2 weeks for me and i mailed from CA

Hey flooty this is my first sell order to you guys (I ordered before) and I have a silly question. How do I print our the shipping label again? I accidentally closed the window before I can print the label out.

Hey Flooty, not sure if it was your doing or not but both the orders are now listed as "complete" so all is good. Thanks.

[quote name='Xellos2099']How much can I get if I sell BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger limited edition? The site only listed the standard edition.[/QUOTE]

Standard and Limited Edition are valued @ the same rate.

[quote name='pokadotpowerpuff']Hey flooty this is my first sell order to you guys (I ordered before) and I have a silly question. How do I print our the shipping label again? I accidentally closed the window before I can print the label out.[/QUOTE]

No prob. You can reprint the label from the bottom of the email confirmation you received.

Didn't you mention in an earlier post that you will be adding Mini Ninja in the next update?

Just curious.

[quote name='ploppsdman']I sent my games via usps with the prepaid form provided by gamestaq ... I bought delivery confirmation and it's been about .. 9 days now and the last update was 7 days ago, in Bethpage, NY .. which isn't too far from NYC. Now what ... if my games are lost am I going to get charged back the amount I was paid? I guess I can understand that, but it still would be unfair.[/QUOTE]

To update: the dc never changed again, but my order has been changed to completed. Thanks ... I think next time I'll get insurance, though. This had me a little worried.

Just want to add that I recently had a great experience with this site/company. I'm shrewd with selling my games (that's why I usually go with craigslist to get the most back) that I'd make other cagers look frivolous. I got a great price on selling 2 PS3 games, paid within 2 days on paypal, sent them off and it was completed and all good. Great experience, will use again.

My order (#100000382) said it has been shipped a couple days ago on 11/2/09. I tracked it on USPS.com but it still says that it is still expected for shipment. Wondering if it is ever going to update?

Thanks in advanced!

Hey there, flooty! I've had an order stuck in processing since the 28th... I'm not exactly sure if that's normal or if patience is the key here. Just thought I'd ask. The number is 100000297. Sorry to pile another question onto the stack.

Also, whoo first post :bouncy:

I have an order i sent in that still says "processing" since 10/4/09. Right now i'm waiting on a payment for a new order i made yesterday.

[quote name='Hiro_904']My order (#100000382) said it has been shipped a couple days ago on 11/2/09. I tracked it on USPS.com but it still says that it is still expected for shipment. Wondering if it is ever going to update?

Thanks in advanced![/QUOTE]

USPS is notoriously slow on updating their tracking. I've received packages that where still under the "shipping info received" headline.

[quote name='Hiro_904']My order (#100000382) said it has been shipped a couple days ago on 11/2/09. I tracked it on USPS.com but it still says that it is still expected for shipment. Wondering if it is ever going to update?[/QUOTE]

What has most likely happened is that the game was dropped directly into a mailbox/dropbox, bypassing any scans. It probably won't update until it reaches the processing center of your city. This has happened to me many times before when tracking packages through USPS.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karmastorm']What has most likely happened is that the game was dropped directly into a mailbox/dropbox, bypassing any scans. It probably won't update until it reaches the processing center of your city. This has happened to me many times before when tracking packages through USPS.[/QUOTE]

Its been a month already...I meant it says processing on the status when i log into my gamestaq account. I still havent received credit for it.

Edit: So i got payment today for my 2nd order :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='xelhefex']Its been a month already...I meant it says processing on the status when i log into my gamestaq account. I still havent received credit for it.

Edit: So i got payment today for my 2nd order :)[/QUOTE]

Oops, I quoted the wrong post in my reply. :lol: I'll fix it now.

I put in a single-game order yesterday and received shipping confirmation today. If it's usually this smooth I'll be using the service more often.

really thinking about ordering uncharted 2 from this site...how long has it been taking you guys to get the games you order?

bread's done
Back