Buy PO for 29.99 and get PO for 29.99 under for free Gamestop.com

Just to clarify...

Free Preowned Video Game!

STEP 1
Add any in-stock preowned Video Game or DVD valued at $29.99 or more to your cart.

STEP 2
Add any in-stock Preowned Video Game or DVD valued at $29.99 or less to your cart.

STEP 3
Enter the coupon code POFREE into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page! Your preowned game will be discounted to FREE on your checkout confirmation page!

Terms & Conditions
Offer subject to modification or termination at any time. Only 1 free game or DVD per order. No dealers, please. Offer not valid with game bundles, accessories or consoles. You may only select one offer or coupon per order. Valid online only - not valid in stores. While supplies last.
Cheap ass link

I've never ordered used games from Gamestop.com, do they usually come with box/manual/etc...? I'm thinking about making use of this deal.

I have ordered used games from them twice and both times the game came with the original cases and manuals. Similar to EB, the newer the game, the greater the chance that the game will be complete. This is a good sale, Game Stop has some hard to find games at reasonable prices.

Thanks

Just canceled an order from another place and took advantage of this deal. Now I'm getting 2 games instead of 1.

Damn I wanted Hitman Contract but they don't have it PO, Marvel vs Capcom OS, Bond EON PO price haven't drop. Hitman and Red Dead Revolver for 35 dollars is a pretty good deal if they have it. Anyone know if Simpson Hit and Run any good? Which one is better Simpson H&R and Red Dead Revolver for 37 dollars or Manhunt + RDR for 32 dollars?

Just a reminder... for anyone who has been looking for the Zelda Collector's disc, this would be a perfect opportunity to pick one up. It is conveniently priced at $29.99, so you can get that and a free game of equal or lesser value. If you've been hurting for one of those, I think now would be the time to bite the bullet.

[quote name='bsschorr']If Game Stop has it I think they raised the price to $39.99 (at least that was the B&M store price).[/quote]
It's $29.99 online 8)

awesome deal, now i can get MGS Twin Snakes for around $3. Just have to get that and zelda collectors, sell zelda collectors disc on ebay, which is going for about 30-35, and mgs costs $35. I just hope they both come with box and instructions.

[quote name='friedram']Any scratch problems?[/quote]

Very YMMV. I got a Sonic MegaCollection disc that wouldn't load past the title screen (no box/manual either). They re-imburse you for mailing it back, but it is a real pain in the ass. Others have received all packaging and had no problem whatsoever. Just realize you are taking a risk when you order preowned from them.

Just a heads up to those who have already ordered...

I made 2 orders this morning, each totalling about $32. I was invoiced correctly during checkout (coupon was applied both times) and in the confirmation e-mails. I just checked my order status and have been charged full price for one of the orders. I've also had THREE charges to by credit card, totalling over $120! It's supposed to be about $60.

I've emailed them about it, but thought the rest of you might want to double check your order status and credit card statements.

:evil:

[quote name='cheapskategamer']Just a heads up to those who have already ordered...

I made 2 orders this morning, each totalling about $32. I was invoiced correctly during checkout (coupon was applied both times) and in the confirmation e-mails. I just checked my order status and have been charged full price for one of the orders. I've also had THREE charges to by credit card, totalling over $120! It's supposed to be about $60.

I've emailed them about it, but thought the rest of you might want to double check your order status and credit card statements.

:evil:[/quote]

Earlier I checked my order status page and the coupon code was NOT applied. I quickly emailed them, but no reply yet. They better not charge me full price... damn them!

They had this same problem the last time the did this deal through the IGN store. They billed the right amount, then billed the non-coupon amount. You will have to call them to get them to fix it.

Just called them and they said they were going to get it fixed on Monday.

If you ordered from them make sure to call them and get it fixed.

Thanks for the heads up guys!

bread's done
Back