Buy Saw 3 from K-mart get Saw 1 & 2 Uncut editons for $2.99 Each

rogus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Kmart has a deal if you buy Saw 3, you can get Saw 1 & Saw 2, the 2 disc special editions for $2.99 EACH. That's a steal because the special editions are normally at least $10 used.

does kmart sell any bluray? the ad doesn't mention format, so I was thinking maybe one could argue that if you buy saw iii on br, you should get the other two on br for 3 each.

[quote name='gregthomas77']does kmart sell any bluray? the ad doesn't mention format, so I was thinking maybe one could argue that if you buy saw iii on br, you should get the other two on br for 3 each.[/QUOTE]

That would be awesome...but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

My local kmart looks like all other big box retailers took a dump inside of it. I'm sticking with target as at least I know they'll have it in stock with a bonus dvd.

Well, I went to 2 Kmart and they were only offering the single disk versions. I complained at both and they wouldn't budge even though the ad showed the 2 disk versions. So then I went to Circuit City and they told me no, that they couln't price match it due to low cost on the parts 1 and 2. So finally I went to Best Buy and they price matched it I got all 3 for 22.96. A little preserverance finnaly pays off. My suggestion is to try and get it pricematched someplace else.

[quote name='whoknows']That's still $2.98 too much for Saw 2.

Saw 3 was a pretty good movie though....decisions decisions...[/quote]

Really? I thought Saw 2 was ok (not nearly as good as the 1st one), but Saw 3 was a drug-out uninteresting piece of garbage. The new characters just weren't interesting, and the Amanda girl over-acted and over-reacted so much at the end I thought my head was gonna explode :bomb:

Don't get me wrong...if you liked it then more power to you, because that at least means you didn't waste 2 hours of your life :)

well if we're discussing, the guy that was playing "the game" in saw 3 was possibly one of the most uninteresting movie persons in recent memory for me...i was just watching to see how the whole thing played out

anyone know why the KEY didnt burn up with the toys

also heard SAW 4 is going to take place before part 1 more of a backstory.

also did everyone die at the end of saw 3 (the dude and the child)

well if saw 4 isn't a prequel, i'll be impressed with how they do the story.

btw, slidecage if you want more story specfics pm, so i won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen 3 yet.

I went to the 2 K-Marts by me looking for this, and neither had the first two, and they wouldn't give me a raincheck. K-Mart sucks.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']is this the unrated cut of the first movie with the blood packaging?[/QUOTE]

Nah different packaging but yes its the unrated 2 disc edition of both of them

[quote name='swetooth9']is the deal in an ad? if not, how did you PM the deal?[/QUOTE]

I believe the deal is already over but you can find it on www.kmart.com and look at their weekly ad.

bread's done
Back