Buy WoW, get Wrath of the Lich King Free. $19.99 @ Amazon

If you buy now, do the product keys get saved to your Blizzard account so you can re-install WoW (in case you lose your installation CDs)?

In any case, I was waiting for this kind of deal to restart playing WoW. Thanks!

[quote name='foreverjoe20']If you buy now, do the product keys get saved to your Blizzard account so you can re-install WoW (in case you lose your installation CDs)?

In any case, I was waiting for this kind of deal to restart playing WoW. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I just got back into playing & alll my keys were on my battlenet account. just digital download, you dont even have to install BC from CD. And on a sidenote I picked up Cata collectors ed. for $39 in my local Gamestop.

Thanks just the excuse to get my mate into WoW with me. Cheers op!!
grin.jpg

Cataclysm is also $27. So, you can get WoW with all of the expansions for $47. Considering that Cata is $40....it's pretty sweet.

As much as I love this game, I just wish Cata was better :\

play SWTOR... WoW sucks. Troll post, I know, but WoW really has lived out its lifespan. Game is SOOOO easy, it's just boring. SWTOR is a much better version of WoW

I could care less if WoW or SWTOR sucks. If I want to play as a Mage/Rogue/Paladin..., I'll play WoW. If I want to play as a Jedi, Bounty Hunter, Sith..., I'll play SWTOR, simple as that.

Each MMO offers a different world to explore so I'll take them both.

bread's done
Back