Buy Yoostar MTV get Yoostar 2 free at gamestop online and in store

does it come with crabs?

Yoostar 2 is a riot if you just want to have fun. If you think it's a FPS or gonna make you a movie star, then you might not like it. It's a shame Yoostar decided to go with the lowest denominator and join forces with MTV.

Only on Xbox 360 huh? Guess I'll just stick to Riffing stuff on real MTV instead of parodying them on my PS3...

At least the market shows who is actually buying this stuff...Kinect people! :) JFWY

[quote name='dm85']I still remember the good ole days when Music Television used to broadcast Music Videos.[/QUOTE]

Kind of weird that a station called Music Television, doesn't broadcast anything music related, just a bunch of teen pregnancy shows. Does anybody actually watch those?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']already have Yoostar 2 but could make a good xmas gift. is MTV worth it?[/QUOTE]

worth what? what is "it"? It was worth something in it's prime, especially in the 90's until they stopped showing MUSIC VIDEOS which was ironically the whole point of the tv station.

[quote name='intoxicated662']worth what? what is "it"? It was worth something in it's prime, especially in the 90's until they stopped showing MUSIC VIDEOS which was ironically the whole point of the tv station.[/QUOTE]

......................anyways.......the "it" i'm referring to the game itself. I already know of of MTV's past and how it is manly garbage now.

bread's done
Back