Buy2game.com?/impending DS price drop?

Duane Cunningham

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello, CAG's, I have 3 questions I hope you can help me with:

I think I'm probably going to buy a DS on Friday. Because I like the Black one, I'll probably import it. Here's the cheapest price I've found on import DS's: $140.99 at a place called "Buy 2 Game". The shipping is only $5 anywhere in the US, so It's definitely the best deal on an imported DS I'm aware of (and they have the other colors too, including CANDY Pink). What I want to know is whether they're reputable or not, or if anyone has ever heard anything.

I'd also like to know if it's advisable to do this with the rumors/speculation of a holiday US release of the Graphite DS.

Finally, in the most recent podcast from the DreamStation.cc Video Game Show, the show's host refers to an October 7th UK price drop that was announced recently and claims that another US price drop will probably accompany it. I find it questionable that there would be another price drop when it dropped to $130 so recently, and I haven't even seen reference to the UK drop anywhere else. Does anyone know anything about this?

get the DS now!!!! lots of good games. if you'd like your DS quick, i'll go with play asia, they have fast shipping (my pink DS came in after 2 days). but if you wanna take your chance with a little known company----your orders might go thru, but it might take weeks with stress and anticipation before you get your DS. if its worth the 20 bucks savings, go for it.

I haven't heard any rumors about another US price drop, but I have heard a solid rumor that there will be a Mario Kart DS bundle which includes the system and the game for $150. I say that it's a "solid rumor" because this item has shown up on some retailers' inventory indexes. It also just sounds very reasonable.

There will also be a Nintendogs bundle which includes the game a new versio of the game (different mix of initially available breeds), a screen cleaner, and a Nintendogs-themed DS skin, also for $150. This bundle is 100% real and confirmed.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']I ordered my white DS from www.gameexpress.com and had no problems. It's about $140 shipped there as well.They have the various colors in and out of stock.[/QUOTE]

I got both of mine from there and it came 2 full days early. I was very impressed.

[quote name='paintballers']More likely that the gamecube will drop first thank the DS again in such a short time[/QUOTE]

GC for $50? Imagine that :)

bread's done
Back