Buying 2 ps4's have some questions about the DLC

tukai

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I am buying a PS4 for me and one for my son. We plan on playing COD4 and BF together. The question I have has to do with DLC's/pre order bonuses. I bought 1 hardened edition and 1 regular edition. Does anyone know if on the next gen system, if I download the DLC (from season passes,etc) on my PS4, can I then log on to my account on his Ps4 and download it again, can we both have access to it at the same time? I really rather not have to buy the DLC 2X. Newegg had the COD and BF4 for $48.99 so I pre-ordered 1 copy each from there. I also have a Hardened edition and BF4 pre-ordered at Gamestop for their bonus, but the price is higher.

On the 360 which we play together on now, we could do the licence transfer every 5-6 months but this situation never came up on the PS3. Thanks

Redeem or buy the DLC on your account on his console. His console will be your account's "Home". This way he gets access through the offline licenses and you get access through your account.

Hello,

I am following up on this question I brought up a few months ago. I bought COD with the season pass. When the DLC starts getting released will there be a way I can share the maps with my son and we play on our own ps4's at the same time, 2 copies of the game? I plan on also buy BF4 map packs i would like to share with him. Thanks

Hello,

I am following up on this question I brought up a few months ago. I bought COD with the season pass. When the DLC starts getting released will there be a way I can share the maps with my son and we play on our own ps4's at the same time, 2 copies of the game? I plan on also buy BF4 map packs i would like to share with him. Thanks
That will not be possible, most of those maps are for multi-player. You won't be able to have your account with the season pass on both systems at once and logged in and to play online. You have to buy another season pass for your son. It's because PS+ required to play online on PS4. Hence they will detect the account online 2x. I've tried that and it fails...one PS4 logs out when trying to play the same game at the same time with the same online account.

Yes you can do this. I also have 2 ps4's, and me and my son play online together all the time. This includes all the dlc maps for BF4. As someone above said, whichever ps4 is designated as your primary console is the one your son has to play on. Anyone who plays on the primary can play any digital content you buy.

bread's done
Back