Buying a baseball jersey help?

Broccoli Storm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey everyone. I'm trying to get my girlfriend an authentic baseball jersey for her birthday, but I have no idea how to accurately estimate the size, where I should get it from, etc. so any help would be really appreciated! She usually wears a men's small/youth large, so what would that translate to in jersey size? Also, any have any ideas on where to get it from? I figure there's got to be a way that's cheaper than large retail chains like Champs and all that...

From my own experience, it's probably best to get her a youth or women's size jersey. It sounds like she's a small-to-average sized girl, who would be swimming in a men's jersey. A men's medium (it's not easy to find smalls) basically come down to their knees.

The MLB Shop online has a sizing chart if you go to a jersey page. If those measurements don't help directly, then I'd compare youth, women's and men's measurements to get a ballpark idea of what the range is with these jerseys. From that order, you may be able to make a better decision.

Which team?

bread's done
Back