Buying and trading N64/Nintendo 64 games. *UPDATED: MARCH 12TH*

k8s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Update: NEW GAMES ADDED
Update: Now looking for manuals as well

Pics coming...never unless requested. Taking too much time to take photos and I describe them very accurately down there. I'm still willing to take pictures if you need them.

I'm trying to complete my US n64 collection. I'm aiming for all carts and manuals in mint/very good condition - not worried about the boxes, although I'm willing to pay a bit more for them if you have them. I'm interested in either buying your n64 carts, or trading my n64 carts for yours. I don't want to sell my carts for cash. I would also be willing to pay your shipping + a few dollars if you would trade me a very good copy of a game for my not so mint version.

I define very good as having: No stickers, no marker, no residue, no other markings. Must be pretty much mint. A very minor scuff on the edge of the label is fine, or those scratches the front label picks up, that are only observable under the light, are fine.

I'd prefer to buy in bigger lots, rather than smaller. Shipping usually kills the deal on one or a few carts. Remember that if I wanted to pay $6 shipped for Madden 99, I would use eBay, so don't expect that much for it. I am still willing to pay decent amounts for games that are worth it, such as Harvest Moon and others. I don't particularly like making offers first, so if you shoot me a price or offer and we work from there, I'll be probably be easier to work with. Standard trading rules apply, and since I have 2 feedback, I'll probably be sending/paying first.

I have the following carts for trade. Most have some sort of problem that makes them not mint, else I'd keep them:
Those without descriptions are generally in pretty good condition, possibly a little tear in the label. I'll update them specifically later or if someone's asks for a specific game's condition.

BassHunter 64 (Front: Very good, Back: Labels)
Blast Corps
Excitebike 64
Goldeneye 007 (Front: Label discoloration/messed up, Back: Label discoloration)
International Track and Field 2000 (Front: Very good, Back: Labels)
Killer Instinct Gold
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (Front: Very Good, Back: Tiny part of label scratched off)
Madden 99 (Front: Writing, Back: Labels)
Madden 99
Madden 2000
Nascar 99 (Front: Smudged black ink along side, Back: Perfect)
NFL Blitz 2000 (Front: Mint, Back: Labels)
Pokemon Snap (Front: Mint, Back: Mint)
Pokemon Stadium (Front: Mint, Back: Label probably removable, Writing probably removable, scratch on back label)
Rampage 2 Universal Tour (Front: Writing/Labels, Back: Labels)
Revolt (Front: Mint, Back: Labels)
Snowboard Kids 2
Starfox 64 (Front: Writing, Back: Good)
Star Wars Episode 1 Racer (Front: Mint, Back: Labels)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2
Twisted Edge Extreme Snowboarding
Waialae Country Club (Front: Label smudged on right side, Back: Tiny bit of red ink along the side)
WWF War Zone
WCW vs. nWo World Tour
WWF No Mercy
WCW nWo Revenge
WCW Mayhem

I need pretty much everything. I only have a small collection right now, so I won't bother posting what I need specifically. PM me or post here with offers. Thanks.

Updated with condition of the games.. I'm pretty picky so I wrote down everything wrong with them. Some of them look pretty much mint, such as Mario 64.

[quote name='Kendal']I have a factory sealed Perfect Dark if you want it?[/QUOTE]

Already got it. Thanks, though.

I've got the following I'd considering selling...

Battletanx: Global Assult (box and manual included)
Snowboard Kids 2 (cart only)
Mario Golf (doesn't want to work on my N64, considered not working sold as is)

the only n64 game I have available right now is Automobili Lamborghini, cart only. PM me an offer and I'll get back to you. I'm not looking to get much for it.

I have Perfect Dark (complete, sorta busted up box that's still wrapped up) along with just the cartridge of Conker's Bad Fur Day which is in great condition and only played once. PM me if interested.

I have, in mint condition:

Perfect Dark
Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
Madden 2001

In not so mint (labels, writing):

Extreme-G 2

In pretty bad (labels, stickers, writing):

Extreme-G

PM me if interested.

I have a copy of San Francisco Rush Extreme Racing if you want. Just the cartridge. I'm mostly looking for GBA games, so I'd trade 1-for-1 if you have any I need (just the cart is fine), or I guess PM me if you want to make an offer.

I've got The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask collector's edition, complete.

I wouldn't call it mint cuz the box is a tad worn (shelf wear basically,) but all the inserts are there. I only opened it once to look at the manual for nostalgia purposes. :<

Any interest?

bread's done
Back