Buying Decisions: Adventure Game and Multiplayer

m0nkeybl1tz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey, I'm thinking about getting two games in the near future, one I want to be a 3rd person adventure type game, probably Resident Evil 4 or Shadow of the Colossus. Which of those do you think is better, or a 3rd game not listed? I also want to get a multiplayer game, one that's pretty easy for people to get into (kinda like Halo?). Not necesarily an FPS, maybe a game like Amplitude? Or a racing game? I dunno, ideas?

RE4 vs SotC is a very strange comparison to make, but I'll do my best. I personally preferred SotC, but keep in mind that it really is more of a puzzle game than an action game. None of the colossi are hard once you've solved the "how to" part. The time trials can be difficult on hard though.

RE4 is pure action pure and simple. You run, you shoot guys, you run some more. It's good. probably a little overrated, but still fun.

RE4 is GOTY IMO, and if you havent played it yet then you are missing out.

SOTC is also awesome, but I would have to say RE4>>SOTC

[quote name='m0nkeybl1tz'] maybe a game like Amplitude? [/QUOTE]

Go buy Guitar Hero and an extra guitar. Now. It's made by the same guys who did Amplitude, except you have a guitar and it's infused with the spirit of RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWK. \m/

bread's done
Back