Buying DVD's from Amazon's 'Used and New from $___' section?

JMD3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
There are some incredibly cheap (in some cases) deals, and I was wondering if anyone has ordered from these. I've been looking at a few that are $2.24 (USED - Like new) that are regularly priced at $20+. Might be risky, but at the same time its only a couple bucks. Anyone here have any advise?

Yeah, just look at feedback, make sure it's very good and you'll most likely have no problems. I ordered many graphic novels from individual sellers for like 1-2 dollars, instead of 10 and they came just as advertised. The prices usually don't include the shipping cost for the said items.

Yeah I've gotten some great deals this way. You never know when someone is just looking to get rid of stuff that you happen to want, so you can end up getting some things ridiculously cheap. Per-item shipping is rough, but when you're only paying like $0.75 for a CD you wanted it's hard to complain. Amazon marketplace and Half.com are two of the first places I check when I'm shopping online. The only thing I wouldn't buy from them would be Anime DVD's... even with good feedback, the bootlegging is just too rampant to be worth the risk IMO.

It always depends. Since they are sellers selling their wares through Amazon the quality can always differ. So far, I have only gotten exactly what they have advertised as far as item quality and condition has been concerned in regards to used books and movies. Just be sure to double-check the feedback and everything else before making a purchase and you should be alright most of the time.

Personally, sometimes the used section can be a miracle and other times you can find even lower prices elsewhere. But, hey, I can't complain. Nothing like picking up books for FRACTIONS of a penny on the dollar.

bread's done
Back