buying from amazon.china?

omegaweapon7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Anyone have experince buying from foreign websites? I want to buy some Dvds from Amazon but...

1) I have a bank account at china, but can i pay with my american account anyway?

2) are there anyways to bypass the huge shipping fee? Like us amazon have "free shipping" on orders over 25...etc

[quote name='omegaweapon7']Anyone have experince buying from foreign websites? I want to buy some Dvds from Amazon but...

1) I have a bank account at china, but can i pay with my american account anyway?

2) are there anyways to bypass the huge shipping fee? Like us amazon have "free shipping" on orders over 25...etc[/quote]

If you do international shipping Free Shipping is not available it is only for domestic shipments. Also, the only way to "save" is to cut down on the travel time maybe try ordering from one of thier Int'l sites.

You can use your bank acocunt from the US to pay at any one of thier Intl sites, BUT be prepared for the conversion rates. Also if you have a Matercard Debit card then it will serve you much better on the sites Amazon runs.

[quote name='cranguy']Does Amazon China sell DVDs in shopping carts, and pull them in quickly whenever patrol comes around? :D[/QUOTE]

even better, is at street cart price XD

bread's done
Back