Buying Ipod/Zune from BB and need advice/coupons

CorporalJackson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Hey all, I'm planing on buying a Ipod or Zune from BB (I have a some Gift cards from graduation) Anyone have coupons for BB? Or know of any good deals going on? Also would I be better off just buying it from else where and using the gift cards for something else?
Thanks for any help,
CPLJ

There has never been a coupon for anything off an ipod at BB. The 10% off coupon will work on Zune, though, I believe. Just search this forum for my thread on BB 10% off coupons. It's the only one that I know of that still is working.

Don't get a Zune, although it's hard to tell the difference within sound, but the Ipod has higher quality and not to mention they have alot more accessories for it as well. The Zune store is also horrid and not as great as Itunes, but then again about 85% of the people with Mp3 players use p2p programs. The real question is how many gigs are you looking for?

I actually got mine at BestBuy, along with a 2 year warranty. They're the same prices pretty much everywhere (with the exception of stores that offer rebates and such.). Will this be your first MP3 player? And are you also looking to include video and photos?

Yeah I would like that stuff also. And yes its my 1st MP3 player so trying too look around for whats good. So if I am to get a Ipod whats the pros and cons of a Classic VS a touch?

I prefer the classic highly over the touch. The Touch is way more expensive and doesn't hold as many gigs as the classic (touch holds about the same amount as a Nano). The Touch just has little features such as internet capabilities and flipping the menu screen from one side to another. Stick with the classic, as it's more durable and holds way more songs than the Touch. Another con about the Touch is how extremely sensitive and easy it is for it to no longer function properly. It was a great idea, but in all honesty it doesn't have much to offer.

[quote name='Beast9287']Don't get a Zune, although it's hard to tell the difference within sound, but the Ipod has higher quality and not to mention they have alot more accessories for it as well. The Zune store is also horrid and not as great as Itunes, but then again about 85% of the people with Mp3 players use p2p programs. The real question is how many gigs are you looking for?[/quote]

I have to respectfully disagree. I've worked off of my friend's Zune, and I have never seen any issue with it, sound-wise or otherwise. They seem pretty durable and I personally had a lot less problems with the Zune software than the piece of shit Itunes. Itunes is a fucked up piece of shit that always crashes and is bloated as hell. I don't know about the Zune store, though. You are right about the accessory part.

Within the store, the only advantage Zune carries is the Zune Pass. But even with that, many people have p2p programs, which makes that obsolete in everyway possible.

hey op,I have a brand new white 30gb 1st gen zune that I would sell at a discount if you were interested. Just send me a pm with an offer and im sure we could work something out. Would sell for cheaper than youd find instore for zune or comparable player.

bread's done
Back