Buying manuals from nintendo online store?

J_Talbain

CAGiversary!
So anyone bought manuals from the nintendo online store before? I need some manuals to complete some used GBA games and I stumbled upon the manual section of the nintendo online store. The only thing that worries me is that the page says "The manual you receive may be a photocopy of the original manual."

[quote name='J_Talbain']So anyone bought manuals from the nintendo online store before? I need some manuals to complete some used GBA games and I stumbled upon the manual section of the nintendo online store. The only thing that worries me is that the page says "The manual you receive may be a photocopy of the original manual."[/QUOTE]

Consider that your caveat emptor warning.

You can try calling their hotline and order over the phone and ask if its a copy or original, but once they run out of the originals they keep a PDF and print that out and mail it to you.

Definately call before ordering to check if it is an original or print out. Been burned a couple of times on GB/C manuals.

I've purchased manuals from nintendo before. It's been a few years and I can't remember what games they were....but they were printed copies of the original manuals. I was pissed at the time.

There are so many resources on the web, I'd suggest trying to hunt them down yourself and, worst case scenario, do color print outs of the manuals. At least they'll be free and in color.

If Nintendo is gonna send you color copies of the manuals, they should just make color .pdf files available on the website. Im sute the $1.50 or whatever they charge for the manual is just to cover ink/shipping costs, so having .pdf files woulf take care of that problem.

I ordered 4 the other day, I got 2 real ones and 2 photocopies. I complained though and got my money back for the 2 photocopies.

You complained even though the site said before you ordered them that they could be photo copies? Wow.

Anywhoo, yeah, call ahead and ask. I called to make certian that the one I ordered was the real thing and they checked for me.

I ordered two and got lucky. I received two original copies: Kirby Canvas Curse and WarioWare:Touched.
I also bought 10 game cases for any used games I buy with trashed cases.
My two games look brand spanking new!!

bread's done
Back