Buying scratched/ unplayable 360 disc.

KennFletch

CAG Veteran
I have a personal project going on. I will/may need some scratched xbox 360 games. You know if you have a game that you scratched. Something like that. Just wondering how much a scratched disc will go for. $5? I mean it doesn't work.

Now don't take my opinions and research as anything more than just a suggestion from a stranger, but when I looked around a bit to see if they were actually selling any, they weren't. I think basically all games this generation are considered too valuable to just simply leave around or sell for mass online (ex: 75 ps2 broken disc grab bag, etc.) They are all either traded at local game shops, or just fixed.

Once again, this is just my indication and nothing more.

I was also thinking the same thing if a game is scratched or unplayable all one would have to do is get it resurfaced most of the time. So there would really be no need to get rid of them.

Just check eBay, there are some AS IS 360 game lots. They go for like $3 or so a piece, it will depend on the titles. Also If you arn't trying to get these fixed, and just using them for show or something, I would suggest getting cracked games, they are priced way less.

I would just look around at Mom & Pop shops, or go on a Demo Disc hunt and use those as your test, just a idea since most Demo Discs are discarded anyways

have you tried going to gamecrazy or walmart to get ur disc repaired? then possibly try to see if they work to et more money?

bread's done
Back