Buying your Square-Enix Registration Codes 5 Dollars

Fighterspledge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
[FONT=&quot]I still haven't gotten the cd in the mail yet, but I wanted to see if I can get a head start for the next go around. I will still be sharing the cd ost when I do get it.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

OFFERING 5 DOLLARS PAYPAL FOR THE REGISTRATION CODES OF THE FOLLOWING GAMES.[/FONT]

Games for Windows
THE LAST REMNANT
KANE AND LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
FINAL FANTASY XIV

Last edited by a moderator:
They reset ranks on April 1st, and I get paid then too, so I'm willing to entertain codes next Thursday if nothing changes. I'll resurrect this and msg you if this is the case.

I do appreciate you bugging your friends about the codes too. :) Just might want to check my list to make sure that you get codes for games I haven't registered yet.

Just recently updated the list and set aside some cash for the people who can help me out. Responses will be a little slow for the weekend due to Mother's Day, but I always respond as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance and I hope to hear from you all soon!

[quote name='Fighterspledge']PM responded and list updated. Who's awesome? You're awesome. :)[/QUOTE]

How awesome? Like, I got two more codes for ya awesome? PM SEND!

Thanks for the link, I appreciate it.

Updated list, Now also looking for Kane and Lynch 2 for PC. Thanks guys.

Xbox 360
FINAL FANTASY XI ULTIMATE COLLECTION

Games for Windows
THE LAST REMNANT

[quote name='adriley313']i have Space invaders extreme 2
do u have that[/QUOTE]

I unfortunately already have the code for that game registered. But thank you for taking the time to post.

Updated the opening Post with my new requests. I will also be uploading the cd that I got soon. Thanks for looking!

Games for Windows
THE LAST REMNANT
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
FINAL FANTASY XIV

Good morning! Hope you all have a great day today! If you snag one of these while you're out, could you hook me up please? That would be awesome!

Games for Windows
THE LAST REMNANT
FRONT MISSION EVOLVED
FINAL FANTASY XIV

bread's done
Back