BuyNextGen Weekly Sale: Valkyria Chonicles $35, PoP (360) $20 & more (Free Shipping)

prateeko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
$10.95 for Mass Effect is a steal!!! It isn't the 2 disc edition coming out with Bring down the sky DLC, but even if you bought that content tooalong with this sale price it would be cheaper at $15.95.

Some solid deals there. SF4 360 for $33 is great- I've sunk over 70 hrs in that game without hardly realizing it. Valkyria Chronicles was an amazing game at full price.

I'm updating the OP with direct links, but yeah, if you missed Valkyria Chronicles at GameStop for $30 this is a solid deal (especially when you consider free USPS and no tax outside of Florida).

[quote name='prateeko']Nice, legit site (I ordered a few items from them, came promptly from Florida with free shipping):
http://www.buynextgen.com/bngstore/content/homepage/1.aspx

(List all the weeks deals on their front page, items on sale for a great time do go out of stock, but I think it's more common with 'clearance' items)

Valkyria Chronicles $34.95
Fallout 3 (PS3) $39.95

Street Fighter IV (PS3) $39.95
Street Fighter IV (360) $32.95
Animal Crossing: City Folk $29.95
Resident Evil 5 (360) $40.95
H.A.W.X (360) $29.95
Bionic Commando (360) $35.95
The Conduit (Wii) $42.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (360) $50.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (PS3) $52.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - Autobots (NDS) $23.95
Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen - Decepticons (NDS) $23.95
Fight Night Round 4 (360) $50.95
Fight Night Round 4 (PS3) $52.95
Overlord 2 (360) $50.95
Overlord 2 (PS3) $53.95
Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil (Wii) $23.95
Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PSP) $27.95

Clearance [Limit One Copy Per Game]
Prince of Persia (360) $19.95
Far Cry 2 (PS3) $22.95
Folklore (PS3) $29.95
Mass Effect (360) $10.95
Wanted: Weapons of Fate (360) $29.95

...yeah, doing all those links took FOREVER. There has to be a faster way, right?
And no, I have no explanation for why PS3 games cost more than 360 counterparts. Maybe their wholesale dealer gives them better discounts on 360 games?
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

i am buying prince of persia.

i think its 39 at walmart now, but with taxes etc it adds up for us cheap gamers lol

im still wanting to get it, wanted to borrow a copy from my friend to see how i will like it, but hes stingy lol

[quote name='FruitsPunchSmrai']maybe its because they sell, unlike 360 which has a lot of piracy[/QUOTE]

Actually 360 versions of games almost always outsell their PS3 counterparts, because the 360 install base is larger (and to a lesser extent, some PS3 owners just use the console as a movie player).

I wasn't surprised to see ME go OOS but the hour at which VC went OOS is weird since it was up when I updated the post to include the CoDs

I see this all the time with the PS3 versions costing more when a sale hits, or often it's ONLY the 360 version on sale. Makes you think, are they more because they sell less (fewer in stock=higher cost? not sure), or do they sometimes sell less because they're more. Sure there's a higher install base, but you should try to drive sales for the lower install base, if they traditionally sell less, as to attempt to counter it.

All I can think of is because they're on blu-ray so it's a more expensive disc than a DVD9, so they can both sell for $60 at MSRP fine, but when a sale hits, the margins are different and profits suffer?...I don't know but it's aggravating.

bread's done
Back