BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

Another day.. another bid! :D

21. Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - Near mint/Complete, some wear on manual and a few spots on steelbook - $7.50

Daily bid/raffle entry.

34. Jade Empire - Disc-only in custom printed case (Comes w/ LE Bonus Disc) - $3

Actually, all I want is the bonus disc.

bump.

So selling the sealed Sacred 2 has finally inspired me to give my own copy a try. It's a really fun game, whoever wins it is going to be quite happy.

[quote name='fwbweux']THIRD page bump. C'mon, people![/QUOTE]

haha, it's cool. I wasn't looking at it either since saetia's lowballpocalypse was ending.

$24---3. Enchanted Arms Limited Edition w/ outer box and graphic novel - Sealed
$8----21. Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - Near mint/Complete, some wear on manual and a few spots on steelbook
$8----55. Borderlands Brady Guide - Sealed
$25---61. .hack//Roots - LE Box Set w/ T-Shirt, Soundtrack, Art Book, Game Demo - Sealed (Extra shipping may apply)

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Cool custom cases on the PS1 games![/QUOTE]

Thanks! These ones were just a test run to see how well they'd sell. If they perform as expected (not doing so bad so far) I'll throw some more into the next lowball (if that happens).

The UGC customs are the nicest by far though, I'm sad to be parting with any of them.

Just a quick note on the .hack set. I realized the OP doesn't say that this is the Volume 1 set. My spreadsheet does say this however, it just didn't get copied over. I've discussed it with ZxT and he's fine with his bid, but I just wanted future bidders to be aware that it's not the complete series. Further example that I'm clueless about anime.

This thing is still pretty expensive sealed, the cheapest Amazon seller has it for $35 new shipped.

Ok, carry on.

Another day.. another bid!

21. Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - Near mint/Complete, some wear on manual and a few spots on steelbook - $8.50

Too low, in fact. Let me make a couple of substantive bids. Honor demands it :D

7. Rock Band - Mint/Complete - $7.50
17. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm - Sealed - $11.50

bread's done
Back