BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

[quote name='MikeBastard']Items 13 and 19 have names by them, but not bids. I don't know if it was done on purpose or not, but I thought I'd let you know either way. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. #13 was actually Digital Nerd for $7, so that was just a typo. :D

Updating now.

All bids up to date. Just a reminder since today is the last day: While item number only bids are fine for now, I reserve the right to disallow any bids made using only item numbers during the final hour (And yes, I am the sole arbiter of the intent of the bidder). This rule has been in place the whole sale, so come prepared to bid at the end with item names not item numbers.

One other thing: There is a MAJOR winter storm about to hit DC. I don't anticipate that this should have too detrimental an effect on the end of the auction. However, on the off-chance I should lose power, you should know that fwbweux (and no one else) has been authorized to end the auction in my stead, at a time I'll be giving him later (between 11-12 tonight, EST). So if you don't see me online at the end, rest assured that the auction will still end on time.

However, it's likely this storm will delay getting packages out. At the very least I won't be getting any out Saturday, as planned. This does mean though that you have all weekend to pay and still make it in the first batch of packages.

Bid away!

[quote name='Banjora']
[FONT=&quot]59. Final Fantasy VIII Playing Cards[/FONT] - are these like poker cards or a deck of the cards from the in-game card game?[/QUOTE]

Poker cards, see the pic. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking to pick up some extra raffle entries? You're in luck! Today we'll be having THREE bonus hours, so you can earn up to 4 entries today. The first will be this afternoon, one this evening, and then the final one will be during the ending hour. Make sure to check the OP for prizes.

Oh, and your first bonus hour begins NOW!

38. Mario Kart 64 - Cart-only in custom printed UGC - "KV" in sharpie on cart - $13
64. The Bad Dudes: Chronotorious, Chrono Trigger Remixes - Limited run, completely out of print. $11

I've been deciding on the DAO guide. Think I'll actually bite!

6. The Last Remnant - Sealed $12
8. Silent Hill: Homecoming 10
33. Viewtiful Joe - Complete $3
56. Dragon Age Origins: CE Hardcover $36

63. South Park Season 7 DVD $5
64. The Bad Dudes: Chronotorious, Chrono Trigger Remixes - 10.50

Bidding for the CAT PICTURE~! alone.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']
64. The Bad Dudes: Chronotorious, Chrono Trigger Remixes - 10.50
[/QUOTE]

This is already at 11, sorry! Thanks for the bids guys, updating in a minute!

[quote name='dynafire']Not really a bump or anything, but I'm done bidding on Morrowind. It's yours, sweetja.[/QUOTE]

Well it's a bump anyway, haha :D Thanks for all your bids. Keep in mind that even if you don't win anything, you're still eligible for the bonus raffle, so stay tuned!

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']22. 12[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you didn't mean 21?

This is why I hate item number posts, for the record.

[quote name='bvharris']Are you sure you didn't mean 21?

This is why I hate item number posts, for the record.[/QUOTE]

oops wrong item :D

was talking about final fantasy for the ps2 sorry!

13$

[quote name='mattrobertsjr']oops wrong item :D

was talking about final fantasy for the ps2 sorry!

13$[/QUOTE]

I thought that would be the case. I'll change it, just be careful next time. And using the item names avoids these kinds of things. ;)

Your second bonus hour of the day begins NOW! Extra raffle entries for the next hour (yes, even if you already got one in the earlier bonus hour).

Ok, I checked out that Bad Dudes band and I don't get why you wanna get rid of it. Shit's awesome. Do you have your own copy as well?

[quote name='saetia']Ok, I checked out that Bad Dudes band and I don't get why you wanna get rid of it. Shit's awesome. Do you have your own copy as well?[/QUOTE]

;)

It's an amazing album, I really can't praise it highly enough. It also comes with a cool mini-poster.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']58. Uncharted 2 Brady Guide $11.50[/QUOTE]

I hope you don't win this, I wrote my love notes to your sister on top of it and if you did a rubbing you could still probably make out what they say. ;)

Drop by the clubhouse.

[quote name='vithang']Final Fantasy XII Collector's Edition Steelbook - 13.50

sucks i missed bonus hour by 24 mins =(
[/QUOTE]

The last hour of the lowball (11-12EST) will be a bonus hour too. :D

bread's done
Back