BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

Alright, so as many may have heard DC is getting blanketed with a heavy winter storm. I've just been told that powerlines on our street are sagging, so there's a very real chance that I might lost power before the end of the lowball.

I want to reiterate what I said earlier: If I do lose power, the lowball will STILL END between 11-12PM EST. I have authorized fwbweux to end the lowball in my stead if this happens. He would be responsible for both announcing the end of the final hour (which will have be a raffle bonus hour) and for ending the auction at a time which I've now informed him of. This would obviously also delay the raffle drawing and totals going up, so let's hope it doesn't happen.

Just wanted to keep everyone informed!

Spore- $10.50

Yeah, just came back from the store and its getting pretty ridiculous. I'm here in Baltimore for college after spending most of my life in Texas, so this is my first real snowstorm...not nearly as fun as people make it out to be.

Two things:

1) Who had Spore in the "which item will be the subject of an 11th hour bidding war" pool? Anyone? :D

2) My girlfriend just walked in and was looking at the raffle prizes and saw the Pokemon mini-lunchbox and said "You're giving this away?!?!" and then opened it up and saw the GBC game inside and said "You're giving THIS away???" The moral of this story is, someone better be damned happy to claim that prize since I am now in trouble.

Well I'm done bidding on Spore, didn't want it that much. Looks like your power is not out yet, but doesn't look like the weather is slowing down any (in Baltimore at least, and I'm guessing DC's similar enough)

Alright, in the calm before the storm (though I'm already in a storm) let me lay out the post-lowball schedule:

1) Immediately after it ends I will tally up the totals and post them in the OP. This will take however long it takes, not sure. These totals will be PRE-SHIPPING, so don't pay me yet. Which shouldn't be hard since you won't have my paypal address until I send your invoice. :D

2) I'll count up the raffle entries (this is already mostly done) and then hold the drawing. I'll post the 10 winners, and ask that each of them rank the prizes in order of preference and PM me, so I can sort out who gets what. Note that even people who don't win something in the lowball are still eligible for a prize, and I won't even charge you shipping (though you're likely getting media mail in that case. ;))

3) I'll start sending out invoices.

As I've said before, due to the storm I won't be able to get a batch of packages out tomorrow as I'd originally planned. My current plan is to have anyone who's paid by Sunday night shipped out Monday morning, and then do further batches from there.

Any questions on any of this, feel free to ask me now.

12. The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles - Mint/Complete (Comes w/ World Map) $4.50
35. Star Wars: KotOR $6
41. Lunar Silver Star Story Complete - NOT complete, despite the name. Disc-only in custom printed case. Contents: $13.50

YOUR FINAL HOUR BEGINS NOW!!!

The auction can end at any time between now and 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.

When I (or fwbweux if I lose power) posts saying AUCTION OVER, that is it, no more bids.

Also, all bids during this time frame will receive a bonus raffle entry.

I'll try to keep the OP as up to date as possible, but as always check the last few bids before bidding.

Finally, please remember during the final hour to bid with ITEM NAMES and not with ITEM NUMBERS (number + name is fine).

HAVE AT IT!

17. Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm – Sealed - $12.50
29. Wild Arms 3 – Sealed - $8.50
49. Retro Game Challenge - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - $13.50
51. Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon – Sealed - $9.50

[quote name='vithang']you can have it =( i'll stick to my greatest hits copy[/QUOTE]

never-surrender.jpg

:D:D

[quote name='bvharris']Squarehard!!![/QUOTE]

I r recovering from surgery T___T

How have you been. I see you got this sexy lowball going atm.

So any update on da Lunar? XD

[quote name='Banjora']29. Wild Arms 3 – Sealed - $11.00

49. Retro Game Challenge - Sealed (Sticker residue on seal, can remove before ship) - 13.50[/QUOTE]

RGC is already 13.50

[quote name='Squarehard']I r recovering from surgery T___T

How have you been. I see you got this sexy lowball going atm.

So any update on da Lunar? XD[/QUOTE]

Not the best time. ;)

Ask me tomorrow, haha.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']64. The Bad Dudes: Chronotorious, Chrono Trigger Remixes $14[/QUOTE]

Of course it would be you. :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']Free raffle entry for whatever nerd makes a 1337 bid. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']64. The Bad Dudes: Chronotorious, Chrono Trigger Remixes $14[/QUOTE]

Conspiracy!

goes in for a few more!

6. The Last Remnant - Sealed - mis0 $13
7. Rock Band - Mint/Complete - notwen $10
8. Silent Hill: Homecoming - Sealed $12

[quote name='Squarehard']zomgz! zxt cheated! >:O[/QUOTE]

bv and I must have posted at the same time :cool:

I didnt even see that post until after i posted my bid.

bread's done
Back