BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

Was going to do bonus hour at 10, but I'm not feeling very well so I'm just going to head to bed. Consequently, bonus raffle entries until midnight EST. I'll update in the morning.

BID!

Today's my lucky day, I was going to miss bonus hour AGAIN :lol:

11. Project Sylpheed (Mint/Complete) - $3.50
33. Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Premium Box (Complete) - $16.50

Seriously? I give you 3 hours of bonus time and you manage 4 bids. Fail, CAG Trading Forum, fail.

Stop posting complaints in starmask's thread and come bid in a real lowball run by someone with a firm grasp on sentence structure. :D

1. Call of Duty 2 + 3 (Both games complete, sticker residue on both cases) - 8
2. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Mint/Complete)
3. Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 (Complete, some case+insert damage, disc is mint) - 4
4. Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Mint/Complete) - 3
5. Dark Sector (Sealed)- 5
15. Too Human (Mint/Complete)- 4

[quote name='dynafire']3. C&C Red Alert 3 - $3.50
66. Ninjatown - $4.00
67. Rhythm Heaven (sealed) - $5.50[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I'd missed updating Rhythm Heaven from a previous bid (though I had it in my spreadsheet), it's actually at $7

All bids updated.

4 more prizes announced including a whole console and some of dbm's awesome pixel art. 3 more prizes to follow, still picking them out.

15. Too Human (Mint/Complete)- $6
65. Guilty Gear: Dust Strikers (Mint/Complete) - $3
66. Ninjatown (Mint/Complete) - $5
68. The Sims 2 (Mint/Complete)- $2.50

55. Wave Race 64 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC, stickers on cart)- $4.5
53. Rush 2 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- $4
46. 1080 Snowboarding (Cart-only in custom printed Universal Game Case)- $3.5
47. Excitebike 64 (Cart-only in custom printed UGC)- $5.5

just want is a warn to everone. since winter and bad weathers again in capitol nation is possible connection slow tonight and not be able update bids already is wined outside and tree shake

if posts in threed from bidders i just increase dollar sense why post if they not for make bidding

Bah I missed bonus hour...oh well

5. Dark Sector (Sealed) - $5.50
[FONT=&quot]69. Aedis Eclipse: Generation of Chaos (Sealed) - $11.50[/FONT]

*. Picture of Gaius Baltar the cat personalized with Banjora sign and paw print - $1.00

[quote name='Banjora']Bah I missed bonus hour...oh well
[/QUOTE]

no worry felow cag conpatriot is for more bonus hour at second time tonight

many enters for raffle ablaible for all cag who is bid in them

[quote name='bvharris']just want is a warn to everone. since winter and bad weathers again in capitol nation is possible connection slow tonight and not be able update bids already is wined outside and tree shake

if posts in threed from bidders i just increase dollar sense why post if they not for make bidding[/QUOTE]

Did you have a stroke or are you feeling the lasting effects of reading too many of a certain someone's posts?

[quote name='saetia']Did you have a stroke or are you feeling the lasting effects of reading too many of a certain someone's posts?[/QUOTE]

is not fault i no good texting plus wined outside is make connection slow for seeing psot

also for keyboord

[quote name='Karma Is a Bish']You ever have that feeling that you want to bid but don't know what to bid on? Or is that just crazy talk?[/QUOTE]

I could give you a list of stuff still well below market value, but that wouldn't be fair to the people winning those things.

I've got to run out, so the bonus hour(s) is extended until midnight.

Bids will be updated either late tonight or in the morning.

I'll do this:

Family Guy Volume Three- $4

and

2. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Mint/Complete)- 6.50

But I might bid again today/tomorrow morning as soon as I figure out exactly what I want. It's almost like when you are really hungry, want a snack, but can't figure out exactly what snack lol

26. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (Sealed) - $11
33. Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis Premium Box (Complete) - $18
38. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Mint/Complete) - $2

1. Call of Duty 2 + 3 (Both games complete, sticker residue on both cases) - $10
2. Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena (Mint/Complete) - $7
4. Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Mint/Complete) - $5
9. NBA 2K9 (Sealed, selling separate from sports bundle) -$3
11. Project Sylpheed (Mint/Complete)- $4
13. Stuntman: Ignition (Sealed)- $2

[quote name='bvharris']:bomb:

There may be no raffle entries for this sort of chicanery soon, young man.[/QUOTE]

FINE. You're already like my drug dealer.. I have to come back everyday (or sometimes, even several times a day) for my fix of raffle entries. :lol:

9. NBA 2K9 (Sealed, selling separate from sports bundle) - $4

[quote name='bvharris']Prinny for sale! Get your Prinny CE here! :D[/QUOTE]

Lmao! Someday.... :(

In other news, I wanted to let you know that Ogre Battle is, in fact, gone.

And bump.

bread's done
Back