BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

[quote name='bvharris']This would not be a good time to run to the bathroom, if you're wondering.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem.

un-depends.jpg

Thanks everyone for helping make this sale a success! I'll update the OP now.

Everyone who won something, go ahead and PM me your address and your preferred payment method. I'll start packaging and get you an invoice tomorrow.

[quote name='mistymayem']Did we make it to the goal????!!!???[/QUOTE]

Nope. Missed it by less than the cost of a combo at Burger King, sadly.

@mission now I feel like a bit of an asshole. I am going to PM bv seeing if we can reach an agreement and get you the guide for your limit. I really don't want to deprive someone of usage of a guide due to me wanting to collect one. :)

[quote name='teknikalei']If you can't beat em, join em! Sniping sucks, yes... for OTHER bidders... lol.

It helps me control my compulsive shopping impulses too, and frees me from having to babysit ebay auctions. Unlike this lowball :shock: . This is fun, I admit, but all forms of being a CAG have their place if you ask me. I'm respecting BV's wishes and trying my damnedest not to snipe.[/QUOTE]

haha its all good! thats just me being jealous of having the money to actually snipe! haha

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']@bv just make fw's invoice $6 higher ;)[/QUOTE]

I'd do that in exchange for getting my automatic choice of raffle prize :lol:

[quote name='bvharris']OP is up to date. Let me know if I screwed anything up.[/QUOTE]

i saw it and everybody bided on the item and it was fix in the end.

[quote name='teknikalei']Damn I was looking forward to Turok... lol

Congrats SGR... we'll meet again I'm sure. MWA hahaha[/QUOTE]

As long as the next lowball falls at or near payday, you can count on it.

My last post of the night

I just wanted to say i really enjoyed my 1st active lowball. Thank you to BV for holding it and props to all the bidders (especially those who were engaged in the heat of battle). It's been fun, i will be awaiting the invoice and the next LB....

1. ZxT Vendetta
2. CactusZac098
3. Byakurai
4. jjjbadboy32
5. mistymayem
6. mjw7183
7. mis0
8. saetia
9. Squarehard
10. affa

We had a few repeat winners, which goes to show it pays to bid in all my lowballs. :D

All winners, let me know your top X prizes from the prize list in the OP, where X = the place you finished in. I'll then sort out who gets what based on your picks.

Here are the prizes again:

[IMG-L=6005]12475[/IMG-L]

I'll probably raffle off some more of the other stuff, but I'll do that tomorrow. For now, time to start packing... :cold:

[quote name='bvharris']Here are the prizes again:

[IMG-L=6005]12475[/IMG-L]

I'll probably raffle off some more of the other stuff, but I'll do that tomorrow. For now, time to start packing... :cold:[/QUOTE]

I want the headphones :lol:

Okay, I need to get some sleep. I was putting in addresses for labels and accidentally canceled them out, so that means it's time for me to get some z's. Most of the orders are packed up but I haven't weighed them yet, I'll do that tomorrow. Most people are in bubble mailers, but a few are in larger boxes. Anyone who bought exactly 2 dvd-sized games is in a small flat rate, since 95% of the time that's the cheapest option. A few of you I need to pick up larger flat rates for, which I'll do Monday. Invoices will start going out tomorrow, but I can't promise to get them all out. I'll make every effort to start shipping Monday - anyone who participated in lowball 1 can tell you the lengths to which I'll go to ship. :D

Thanks to everyone who PMed me your addresses. Some of you I already had from the first lowball (though if your address has changed let me know).

I still need addresses from the following, please PM me them as soon as possible:

Blackdog60
DanteInferno
eeriedude
forgrim
Ginsburger
Izod517
jbroush99
Karma is a Bish
mb7241
mickeyu422
sagecooker
ViolentLee

Also, the following people need to send me their raffle picks:

3. Byakurai
6. mjw7183
7. mis0
8. saetia

Since none of you won anything, make sure to send me your address as well. :D

[quote name='sgr76']My last post of the night

I just wanted to say i really enjoyed my 1st active lowball. Thank you to BV for holding it and props to all the bidders (especially those who were engaged in the heat of battle). It's been fun, i will be awaiting the invoice and the next LB....[/QUOTE]

Argh, I had to leave unexpectedly or else I would have thrown in more bids. Anyway, it was fun bidding with you (however short it was) and hopefully, (or unhopefully, depending on the perspective) I'll see you in another lowball. ;)

Alright, off to the store to get some more packing supplies (I ran out) and then back to packaging/weighing. Like I said in the last post, for those with larger orders I need to wait to get Medium Flat Rates (I ordered them along with the small ones but they haven't come). Still planning to get most of the invoices out today.

7 more people need to get me their address. I'll PM you guys later if I haven't heard from you:

Blackdog60
DanteInferno
eeriedude
Ginsburger
Izod517
mb7241
ViolentLee

Just in the interest of being able to package these shipments up quickly, I've given preference in raffle prizes to those who actually won something. The other raffle winners, I'll throw in some other goodies for you as well since you didn't necessarily get your first choice.

I've weighed most of the packages now and will post totals in the OP soon.

Totals up in OP! Going to try this before sending out a million invoices, but anyone who hasn't paid by later tonight I will PM.

I still need addresses from some of you, I will PM those people too.

[quote name='mistymayem']Who got which raffle prize?[/QUOTE]

Anyone who'd like to know what they won in the raffle, PM me. Not all of them have been assigned yet.

[quote name='eeriedude']A PM for you sir!

But goodness you're fast at updating. . .color me impressed. . .[/QUOTE]

My lowballs consume all of my attention/energy, often to the detriment of other pursuits. :D

Thanks to all those who've paid so far. Everyone who pays today will ship tomorrow morning, after which there will be DCs in the thread.

bread's done
Back