BV is looking for 3DS RPGs. H: Lots of games, checking lists.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump!

Will get back to you on Final Fantasy later today or tomorrow. Mulling over what to offer :D[/QUOTE]

I can't promise the price isn't going up after you discovered my secret FFVI Advance. ;)

[quote name='bvharris']bump.

Picked up Fire Emblem Wii and Super Paper Mario off of the Gamestop.com b1g1, so those are off the wants list.[/QUOTE]

They are having a B1G1?????

Congrats on 100 feedback! My goal is: 69 and then 87 and then.. I will retire from the trading forums
Not really

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump!

Hope we both get our Fire Emblems :D[/QUOTE]

My order hasn't been canceled yet, but it still hasn't shipped either, so who knows? At this point I'm more worried about my Yakuza 3 pre-order from them which seems to have been lost in the mail. I'm calling them today.

[quote name='bvharris']Sleep with one eye open from now on. :cold:[/QUOTE]

That doesn't sound very restful, can't I just sleep with both of my eyes closed, and paint eyes on my eyelids to make it look like my eyes are open?

[quote name='battousai11']bump for you!

so i have a person who hasn't paid yet, but he hasn't logged on since the lowball ended. what should I do?[/QUOTE]

I'd wait and keep checking if they log on. Sometimes life gets in the way, you can't really do anything until they come back anyway.

[quote name='bvharris']I'd wait and keep checking if they log on. Sometimes life gets in the way, you can't really do anything until they come back anyway.[/QUOTE]

yeah, he's the only one. everything else has been shipped out and just waiting for them to receive it.

bread's done
Back