BV's 3rd Lowball is OVER. Most packages delivered - leave feedback!

[quote name='PuppetYuber']lol up until now i still dont get this raffle prize contest xD[/QUOTE]

ya im still scratching my head on how it really works

[quote name='PuppetYuber']lol up until now i still dont get this raffle prize contest xD[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kenshindono']ya im still scratching my head on how it really works[/QUOTE]

Easy enough. Tomorrow I'll pick 10 names out of all the raffle entries earned. The more entries you have, the better chance you have to win, though nobody can win more than one prize. The first name I draw will get first pick of the prizes, second name second pick, and so on.

[quote name='Meremare']Thanks a lot, glassjaw. You took away the game (Arc the Lad) I really wanted to play.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he really wanted to play it too.

Alright, raffle winners will be announced shortly, I'm doing the drawing now with the help of my old friend random number generator. There were 69 total bidders, and 281 total raffle entries earned. battousai11 and faintsolace have the most entries with 20 each, but we'll see which 10 of you will get a prize!

And the winners are...

1. battousai11
2. fwbweux
3. mis0
4. Kilraven
5. PuppetYuber
6. Tom Jane
7. XxNinjaStaRRxX
8. faintsolace
9. Cangriman
10. Indigo_Streetlight

Battousai, send me your choice of prizes. Fwbweux, send me your top 2 choices, mis0 your top 3, etc. I will sort out who gets what.

The prizes again:
1) FF Dissidia Potion (Terra)
2) Dragon Quest IX Sticker Set
3) Fallout 3 Add-on pack (360) - Pitt/Anchorage
4) Final Fantasy VIII playing cards
5) PS2 fighting game lot (Tekken 5, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, Tekken TAG Tournament, Virtual Fighter 4 Evolution - The latter two are disc-only)
6) Eternal Sonata 360 Faceplate (Chopin)
7) Final Fantasy pixel art (Chocobo, Cactaur, White Mage)
8) Assorted pixel art (Sonic, Zelda Skeleton, 2x Pikmin)
9) Nintendo Posters: Zelda: PH and Fire Emblem: PoR
10) Final Fantasy Mix CD (cool FF music remixes)

I'm pleased to report that everyone who won a prize had at least 3 entries, and that both of our 20-entry bidders won a prize, thus affirming the whole point of the prize raffle as rewarding frequent bidders. :D Thanks again for your support guys!

I'm less pleased to report that dv8mad did not win a prize, and considering the threat he leveled against me in the event he did not win the FFVIII playing cards, I'm a little concerned by this development.. Maybe I should have rigged it? :lol:

Edit: I should also mention that shipping for the prizes is free. I'll calculate shipping on any items you won BEFORE adding the prize, so no need to consider the weight of the prize in your selections.

[quote name='Cangriman']Are you going to send the invoice today, so I can pay you?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but it's not going to be until this evening since I'm at work. I'll be working from home tomorrow so anyone who pays tonight or early-ish tomorrow will ship tomorrow.

[quote name='thecoryjihad']Take your time sir. Just make sure you include tracking with mine when you calculate shipping please!
[/QUOTE]

Tracking will be included in every shipment at no additional charge. ;)

rats, didn't win the raffle =P Good auction man. Were you gonna sort the stuff on the front page by winner? Im wondering who bought the most swag

[quote name='Kenshindono']rats, didn't win the raffle =P Good auction man. Were you gonna sort the stuff on the front page by winner? Im wondering who bought the most swag[/QUOTE]

Right now I'm focusing on getting everything packaged and getting individual invoices out so people can pay tonight. I'll get the OP organized at some point, though it might not be until tomorrow.

I'll spare you the suspense though.. you spent the most. ;)

The first round of invoices are going out now. If you sent me your address and don't receive an invoice yet, don't be alarmed, it simply means I haven't found the right box yet. I'll get it sorted out tonight!

[quote name='bvharris']

I'm less pleased to report that dv8mad did not win a prize, and considering the threat he leveled against me in the event he did not win the FFVIII playing cards, I'm a little concerned by this development.. Maybe I should have rigged it? :lol:
[/QUOTE]

Maybe. :evil:

Alright, everyone who's marked as paid in the OP will definitely be shipping tomorrow. There's a few more people I'm still working on invoices for tonight. Also, I still need a ton of addresses, though I'm going to sort out everyone else before contacting those people tomorrow.

[quote name='bvharris']Right now I'm focusing on getting everything packaged and getting individual invoices out so people can pay tonight. I'll get the OP organized at some point, though it might not be until tomorrow.

I'll spare you the suspense though.. you spent the most. ;)[/QUOTE]

hah i was more wondering who won the most items, but ya was also wondering who paid the most too. No rush, i was just curious. Im actually doing a cursory glance right now on the OP myself while im waiting on dinner

DAMN i just noticed something, i somehow forgot about
72. Eureka Seven Vol. 1: The New Wave (A/A/A)
I bid on it early then later on durring the end game bid wars i just completely forgot about it. For some reason i thought it was on another lowbal that i had been looking at >_< that was one i wanted too. Looks like scott_matthews got it. If he flakes on his payment or anything id be happy to buy it ;P

heres a rough draft of who won the most items. I kinda like stats so i was trying to tally it all up while i was waiting on dinner to finish up. Ran outa time near the end, but i do have it sorted by who won the most items. I didn't double check the math so im not positive its right but im pretty sure it is. Looks like the people who spent the most money werent necessarily the people who bought the most. The 2nd highest amount spent looks like itw as from blackdog60 @ $89 and he only bought 2 items

top 3 spenders seem to be
Kenshindono @ $139
blackdog 60 @ $89
fwbweux @ $65

Kenshindono 11 items$139
Fallout 3 collectors edition (S/S/S) - $35
Earth Defense Force 2017(A/A/A) - $15
Fairytale Fights (S/S/S) - $4
Golden Axe: Beast Rider (S/S/S) - $7
GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (S/S/S) - $10
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands(A/A/A) - $4
Silent Hill: Homecoming (S/S/S) - $6
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim (S/S/S) -$40
Children of Mana (S/S/S) - $9
A Boy and His Blob (S/S/S) - $6
The Red Star (S/S/S) $3

faintsolace 9 items $63
Maximum Payne - Max Payne 1 (C/A/C) and 2 (A/A/B) () - $2
Lunar Dragon Song(A/A/A - resealed) - $5
Rondo of Swords (A/A/A) - $11
Rune Factory (A/A/A) - $9
Star Trek: Tactical Assault (A/A/A) - $2
No More Heroes (B/A/B) - $5
Eternal Poison (S/S/S) - $13
We Love Katamari (C/A/A - One of the manual hooks is missing) - $5
hadow Hearts: From the New World (A/A/A) - $11

gla55jAw 9 items $51.50
Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection(A/A/A) - $14.50
Tropico 3 (A/A/A) - $5.50
Polarium (D/B/A) - $1
Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits (A/A/A) - $5
. Killer 7 (D/A/A - GS sticker on insert) - $2.50
Tales of the Abyss (A/A/A) - $15.50
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GotY Edition (A/B/B - PH) - $5.50
Magic: The Gathering Battlegrounds (S/S/S) - $1
Phantasy Star Online: Episode I+II (C/B/B) - $1

piscian18 8 items$24.50
Beyond Good and Evil (A/A/A) - $4
Devil Kings (A/A/B) - $3.50
God of War (D/C/A) - $1
Gun (B/A/A) - $2 piscian18
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (C/A/C) $4
Odin Sphere (A/A/A) - $7.50
Red Faction (A/A/A) - $1.50
Jade Empire (C/B/A) - $1

scott_matthews 6 items $60
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (A/A/A - Game and Blu-ray set) - $21.50
Prince of Persia (A/A/A) - $4.50
Zack and Wiki (C/B/B) - $8
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny (A/A/A) - $14
Eureka Seven Vol. 1: The New Wave (A/A/A) - $3.50
Shining Force EXA (A/A/A) - $8.50

fwbweux 5 items $65
Etrian Odyssey III Artbook - $10
Persona 4 Artbook - $12
One Piece: Unlimited Adventure (A/A/C - Could use a resurface) - $27
Dawn of Mana (S/S/S) - $6
Disgaea (A/A/A) - $10

DudeImGodly 3 items $6.50
Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard (A/A/A) - $2
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 09 (A/A/A) - $2
Tiger Woods 10 (A/A/A) - $2.50

Vulgarism
3 items $6.50
Crackdown (A/A/A - Comes w/ unused 48 hour XBL code) - $3.50
Ghosthunter (C/B/B) - $2
God of War II (A/A/A - GH - reseal) - $1

XxNinjaStaRRxX 3 items $15
Virtua Tennis 2009 (S/S/S) - $1.50
God of War Collection (A/A/B) - $12
Virtua Tennis 3 (A/A/A) - $1.50

thecoryjihad 3 items $7
Tomb Raider Underworld (A/A/A) - $2
Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (C/A/B) - $3
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (A/A/A) - $2

Tom Jane 3 items $24.50
Disgaea DS (S/S/S) - $7.50
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (A/A/B - GH) - $2
Magna Carta (A/A/B) - $10.50

Kilraven 3 items $20
I Ain't Afraid Of No Bundle - Extreme Ghostbusters (F/F/A/) and Ghostbusters: The Game (S/S/S/) - $8
Deadly Creatures (S/S/S) - $10
MadWorld (B/A/A) - $2

PuppetYuber 2 items $27
Devil May Cry 4 (A/A/A) - $15
Enchanted Arms (S*/S/S - Some small tears in seal) - $12

lydon 2 items $36
Oceans of Devil Tears - Devil May Cry 1(F/F/C*/ - Disc-only in custom printed case)), 2(B/A/A/), 3 (F/F/C*/), and 4 (A/A/A/) - $7
Xenosaga III (B/A/A) - $18

Cangriman 2 items $25
Baten Kaitos Origins (S/S/S) - $15.50
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (A/A/A) - $9.50

blackdog60 2items $89
Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm (S/S/S) - $34
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (S/S/S) - $55

Meremare 2 items $10
Harvest Moon DS (A/A/A) - $6.50
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (F/F/A - cart-only in printed DS case) - $3.50

Ibramgaunt249
The Third Birthday UK-exclusive (S/S/S) - $36

dv8mad

Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis (S/S/S) - $32

Umikasax
Plastic Rock God Nostalgia - Guitar Hero II (B/A/B), Guitar Hero III (B/A/B), Guitar Hero: Aerosmith (A/A/A) (All ) - $3

sdragon

Viewtifully Bundled - Viewtiful Joe 1 (D/A/C) and 2 (S/S/S) () - $6

VideoGamesIzFun
ConSOUL Wars - Soul Calibur II (C/A/B/), III (A/A/A/), and IV (A/A/A/) - $5

w00pr
Borderlands (A/A/B) - $7.50

coolbob
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (A/A/B) - $3.50

thejam
FIFA 09 (A/A/A) - $1

Dark Rider
Red Faction: Guerrilla (A/A/B) - $4.50

S0DA POPINSKI
Tekken 6 (S/S/S - with slipcover) - $7

callmewoof
Valkyria Chronicles (S/S/S) - $20

kobberbean
Jeanne D'Arc (F/F/B - UMD-only in custom printed case) - $2

Nate Nanjo
Black Sigil (A/A/A) - $9

Amblix
Glory of Heracles (S/S/S) - $5

TheAngryCAG

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (S/S/S) - $5

battousai11
Prince of Persia: The Fallen King(A/A/A - reseal) - $5

OldSchool77
The Conduit (A/A/A) - $7

0_0
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (A/A/A) - $5

hetz15
Raw Danger (A/A/A) - $2

nddave
Resident Evil 4 (A/A/A) - $3

I appreciate that you're trying to be helpful, but I have been busting my ass since I got home from work packaging, sending out invoices, printing labels, etc, etc, etc. It's not like I've been neglecting to organize the OP by bidder and instead off frolicking in a meadow somewhere. I just find it more important to get people's packages out tomorrow as promised than to fiddle about with the OP, especially since everyone is getting the same information in their individual invoices. Besides, the key information (tracking numbers, payment status, etc) has been updated. Again, I'm sure you're not trying to imply that I'm shirking my responsibility, but that is sort of how it comes off.

I never said you were slacking, and i didn't mean to imply you were shirking responsibiliity or anything. Im not really sure how you got that from me just posting the data organized a bit. I just like checking stats on stuff and had about half an hour to kill so i looked up the OP and threw down the info in notepad as i was seeing it and copy pasted it here when i was done sorting it by number of items bought. I just figured i'd share it in case anyone else wanted to see it. I had the info for myself already so why the hell not copy and paste it for anyone else who was interested

update the OP whenever you want, I'm sure it will be a lot neater than my cut and paste job. Its just something i felt like doing and decided to share in case anyone else was curious how it broke down. I thought some stats were interesting. Like the fact that the 2nd most money spent only bought 2 items, 3rd most had 5 items, ect. It looks like the 2nd most items bought (9) was only 4th in overall price. Stuff like that.

again, sorry if i offended you somehow, though i dont really see how i gave the impression that i was implying you were slacking off or anything

Hmm, that's odd, I didn't think I had won anything here. I'm not really into DQIX Stickers so you have my permission to give them to another bidder as a prize (or maybe give them to Squardhard, he's into that stuff).

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']Hmm, that's odd, I didn't think I had won anything here. I'm not really into DQIX Stickers so you have my permission to give them to another bidder as a prize (or maybe give them to Squardhard, he's into that stuff).[/QUOTE]

Nope, you didn't win anything, but you're still eligible for a raffle prize. I'll give 'em to someone else though. :D

Alright, I'm about to embark on my first trip to the Post Office. The following people's packages are going out this morning:

battousai11
callmewoof
Cangriman
coolbob
Dark Rider
DudeImGodly
dv8mad
faintsolace
gla55jAw
Ibramhaunt249
Kilraven
lydon
mid0
nddave
OldSchool77
piscian18
scott_matthews
thecoryjihad
Tom Jane
w00pr
XxNinjaStaRRxX

Tracking numbers are linked in the OP. I'll probably make one more trip this afternoon for anyone who pays today. People for whom I need to get flat rates, and Canadians - I have not forgotten about you. I will try to get you your invoices after I get back from the PO.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mis0']Glad you shipped out mid0's stuff but what about mine??? :D[/QUOTE]

mid0 made me a better offer, he gets all your stuff. ;)

6 packages shipping tomorrow, 3 invoices left to pay, still need 2 addresses. Not bad overall. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Just checked tracking and it is incoming today.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. The biggest package is shipping today, and after that there's only 4 left that I need.

I got my game just a few minutes ago.

Even better condition then you described. Thanks so much for the lowball. Leaving feed back right now.

Thanks everyone! I've had an incredibly busy day at work and haven't had a chance to get on CAG until just now. Unfortunately the two packages which were to be sent today didn't go out, but I will get them out first thing tomorrow morning.

And everyone who's left me feedback, I'll respond in kind tonight when I get home.

[quote name='Dark Rider']
Even better condition then you described. Thanks so much for the lowball. Leaving feed back right now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']Games came better then described. Thanks. ^___^[/QUOTE]

Glad to hear this. I always try to be conservative with the condition descriptions, better someone be pleasantly surprised than disappointed. :D

Oh forgot to mentioned, that Eternal Darkness was almost like new man. It have all the insert and everything, I was surprise myself. Definitely worth the purchase. I'm trying to get some collection for my Gamecube, so please if you going to do another lowball show some love for the NGC.

Ha. I was looking to see how come you didn't PM me the invoice yet. Good reason, I didn't win anything.

I was sitting here watching this thread so I could get Morrowwind (Morrowind?) and I got outbid without even noticing.

Oh well. More lowballs please, and I agree with Cangriman, NGC!

Ha. I was looking to see how come you didn't PM me the invoice yet. Good reason, I didn't win anything.

I was sitting here watching this thread so I could get Morrowwind (Morrowind?) and I got outbid without even noticing.

Oh well. More lowballs please, and I agree with Cangriman, NGC!

[quote name='wuxbustah8']
Oh well. More lowballs please, and I agree with Cangriman, NGC![/QUOTE]

It'll probably be a while to be honest.. This lowball was so large it got rid of most of the stuff I didn't want to keep. I'm sure my collection will build itself back up to unsustainable levels at some point though.. :D

3 more packages going out today. Looks like most of the shipments have been delivered, leave me feedback so I know you got your stuff!

Strange... tracking says mine is out for delivery today but it didn't arrive. I got two other packages from USPS today. Wonder if they just jumped the gun on tracking. Hopefully it shows tomorrow.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Strange... tracking says mine is out for delivery today but it didn't arrive. I got two other packages from USPS today. Wonder if they just jumped the gun on tracking. Hopefully it shows tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Weird.. Well if it didn't say delivered, the postman probably left it on the truck. Keep me posted.

[quote name='bvharris']Weird.. Well if it didn't say delivered, the postman probably left it on the truck. Keep me posted.[/QUOTE]

That's kind of what I'm thinking. I just checked the tracking again and now it has an update saying "Delivery status not updated as of June 10, 2011, 11:03 pm". My guess is it shows up Saturday.

Out for delivery just means the guy has started working. basically just came in for work hoped in his truck with a crapton packages/mail. They're all gonna say the same thing till he actually says he delivered it.,

bread's done
Back